- CrackBerry User
- 54 Posts
2.1 Improvements ?
Are these going to be part of 2.1 or later versions ?
- Allow manual sorting and editing of bookmarks
- Paste and go when on address bar
- Better keyboard , apply camel case.
- Allow switch from numbers to alphabets when a space is entered after numbers (seriously how can someone miss this)
- Subtitle Support
- Fast Forward
- Change Aspect Size
- Change Audio of Video File
- Allow Samba Support in Video Player
- That god damn long boot time.
- "Stack Charging" Developers please jump on this asap , allow a battery backup to boot.
- CrackBerry Genius
06-22-2012, 01:09 AM #2
- 1,622 Posts
- I heard it drop!
Many threads on this, and much is just speculation, although the beta gives an idea. Check that out if you want a clue now. I see no point in playing a guessing game right now.
I don't have concerns about the ones you mentioned, but on the boot time, I don't think you will ever see much of a change there. This has been explained before, but the PB reloads kernels each time it re-starts, this due to security reasons, as was explained to me by our IT after his PB orientation. I've read this elsewhere also. If I'm incorrect, please let me know. That being the case, it's fine by me as I rarely even turn mine off or re-start it.There are trolls in BlackBerry clothing among us. Report, ignore and never reply to obvious troll posts, they will die without responses from you.