Has anybody else been experiencing multiple crashes of the web browser and flash once updated to 2.0 my playbook never crashed but nowit does every time I watch a video or browse the web. IS THERE A FIX?
    02-26-12 06:56 AM
    Security Wipe does the trick most of the time.

Back it up to the DM and then wipe and re-install. There are several tutorials in here for that process but it would take me just as long to find them as you. Good luck!
    02-26-12 06:59 AM
    Has anybody else been experiencing multiple crashes of the web browser and flash once updated to 2.0 my playbook never crashed but nowit does every time I watch a video or browse the web. IS THERE A FIX?
    This also happened to me on prior updates. I suggest deleting all saved wifi (codes and passwords) and reset router and then reinstall. This worked for me and now my PlayBook works flawless
    02-26-12 07:37 AM
    Oh yea, don't forget to reboot afterwards
    02-26-12 07:48 AM
    Yea - News feed crashes - Browser crashes... well - with "crashes" i mean that the app just close (Never happened with the pre-OS2 news feed....

But - never had the broser exit on me, without being launched from News Feed reader...

Also some other apps have just suddenly closed down on me...

A device wipe and re-install did not help either...
    02-26-12 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD