I've gone through the steps at https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/...et20/register/ a few times, and I'm still unable to get the download notification on my PB (even when checking for updates manually).

Is there anything else I need to do for this?
    01-28-12 02:35 PM
    That's all you need to do. Sometimes it doesn't take instantly, I'd check for updates again in an hour. I also heard they might be having issues right now, so you might want to just try again tomorrow.
    01-28-12 02:37 PM
    Might be something on their end then, I've tried a few times over the last couple days.
    01-28-12 02:37 PM
    Might be something on their end then, I've tried a few times over the last couple days.
    Gregster, i had the same issue yesterday and was able to find this thread:
    We are experiencing 2.0 beta registration issues - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

In that post is a link to go to another sign up page that works. I used it and within 10 mins had my download.
    01-28-12 03:20 PM
    Awesome, I was able to see the v2 update almost immediately using the signup page mentioned in that thread.
    01-28-12 03:22 PM
    I'm glad it worked out for you! Just remember that it's a developer's beta and has bugs.
    cl8baller likes this.
    01-28-12 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD