Hello Everyone!

Senwill has a great sale going on right now on BlackBerry PlayBooks and Accessories!

Click the link below to check it out:

http://www.senwill.com/blackberry.html

Happy Friday Everyone!
    06-22-12 12:53 PM
    Prices are cheaper at Blackberry.com, considering Blackberry offers free shipping. Plus, buying a PB from what seems to be a South African company that has been in business for less than a month seems a bit risky to me.
    robkd, robkd and madman0141 like this.
    06-22-12 01:08 PM
    Hi pacoman03,

Senwill is a US based company out of Texas.

If you have any questions about the company, you should email them. They would be more than happy to assist you.

-BigMont86
    06-22-12 01:14 PM
    How long have they been in business?
    06-22-12 01:31 PM
    If you have any questions about the company, feel free to mail them

Senwill is only offering the 16GB version for `199.00, not the 32 or 64

Senwill
    06-22-12 01:46 PM
    Prices are cheaper at Blackberry.com, considering Blackberry offers free shipping. Plus, buying a PB from what seems to be a South African company that has been in business for less than a month seems a bit risky to me.
    Get the proof before making such 'troll' comments.
    06-22-12 02:02 PM
    Not much of a deal if you ask me, everywhere I look PBs have been $199 for quite a while now. In Canada, anyway.
    06-22-12 02:13 PM
    Get the proof before making such 'troll' comments.
    Check their website and google them, like I did, before calling me a troll. Their website, under "press releases", has one release, dated May 24, 2012, anouncing the formation of the company. Their contact information listed on their website is simply an email address- no phone number, no physical address. The only method of payment listed is Paypal- no credit cards. Their website claims that they are a subsidiary of The Sen-Will Group, which they claim is "a global consultant and technology company". Yet if you google Sen-Will Group, you get next to no real hits, except for a Senwill Group based out of South Africa. Pardon my skepticism.
    06-22-12 02:20 PM
    Hay OP: why are you posting the same topic many times? Are you an employee?

bestbuy.com and radioshack.com have been selling the PB at (200/250/300) for many months. And, they are well known national companies.
    howarmat likes this.
    06-22-12 02:23 PM
    They have been in business since January and officially launched their website in May. I purchased a 16 GB playbook, HDMI cord and a shredder from them. I saw a great deal and thought I would post it in the thread. They have great service.
    06-22-12 02:27 PM
    Hay OP: why are you posting the same topic many times? Are you an employee?

bestbuy.com and radioshack.com have been selling the PB at (200/250/300) for many months. And, they are well known national companies.
    Not everyone has been running this promotion. Senwill ran this promotion when they had their Grand Opening and they are now running this promotion again. I thought I would share it in the forum. I'm just a loyal and happy customer of theirs.
    06-22-12 02:36 PM
    Check their website and google them, like I did, before calling me a troll. Their website, under "press releases", has one release, dated May 24, 2012, anouncing the formation of the company. Their contact information listed on their website is simply an email address- no phone number, no physical address. The only method of payment listed is Paypal- no credit cards. Their website claims that they are a subsidiary of The Sen-Will Group, which they claim is "a global consultant and technology company". Yet if you google Sen-Will Group, you get next to no real hits, except for a Senwill Group based out of South Africa. Pardon my skepticism.
    Sorry, you are right. Paypal is risky.
    06-22-12 02:37 PM
    06-22-12 02:44 PM
    Before I spend my hard-earned cash on anything, I verify the company. All we have here are 2 people who claim to have done business with an outfit which has "ZERO" contact information.

A web 'presence' is not enough. Who knows who is behind this website, or even if they are a real company. Worldwide presence? Puhlease! Maybe because they are on the internet, they consider their presence to be "world-wide", I suppose ...
    06-22-12 02:49 PM
    Sorry, you are right. Paypal is risky.
    Again, like I said earlier Senwill is a US based company out of Texas.

Their parent company website is actually http://www.thesenwillgroup.com

And their sister company is http://www.ssisg.com

I'm posting this again, because it appears my previous reply did not go thru. Typing from my BB bold

I found this info on google btw.
    06-22-12 02:50 PM
    Before I spend my hard-earned cash on anything, I verify the company. All we have here are 2 people who claim to have done business with an outfit which has "ZERO" contact information.

A web 'presence' is not enough. Who knows who is behind this website, or even if they are a real company. Worldwide presence? Puhlease! Maybe because they are on the internet, they consider their presence to be "world-wide", I suppose ...
    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I provided the facts in the thread, check it out.

I saw a good deal from a company I have purchased from before and this why I wanted everyone to know about it. If you have any questions feel free to email them.
    06-22-12 02:56 PM

Their parent company website is actually The Sen-Will Group | The Universe Leader in IT, Retail, Media and Investments

And their sister company is SSISG

I'm posting this again, because it appears my previous reply did not go thru. Typing from my BB bold

It's sarcasm, bacause Paypal is actually better than providing credit card to a company but pacoman is not smart to realize that.
    BigMont86 likes this.
    06-22-12 03:04 PM

Their parent company website is actually http://www.thesenwillgroup.com

And their sister company is http://www.ssisg.com

I'm posting this again, because I posted this on the wrong reply. I'm typing from my bb.?

06-22-12 03:07 PM
    ..is a US based company out of Texas.
    ..their parent company is actually
    ..their sister company is ya da ya da
    OP: you sure seem to know lot's about a NEW company that NOBODY else knows.
    Come clean, related?
    06-22-12 03:14 PM
    It's sarcasm, bacause Paypal is actually better than providing credit card to a company but pacoman is not smart to realize that.
    No I'm "not smart to realize that". See how Paypal stands behind you when someone rips you off through paypal (on purchases not made on ebay).
    06-22-12 03:17 PM
    OP: you sure seem to know lot's about a NEW company that NOBODY else knows.
    Come clean, related?
    No, just a loyal and happy customer like I said before earlier. As for knowing about the company, I do my homework just like anybody else before making a purchase.
    06-22-12 03:19 PM
    really u hvae 10 posts and all 10 posts talk about this company. :P
    06-22-12 03:21 PM
    really u hvae 10 posts and all 10 posts talk about this company. :P
    I've posted before on another thread, regarding an Rdio app for the playbook a while back.

If someone replies to you, you reply back. Especially if they are stating something, that is incorrect.
    06-22-12 03:26 PM
    I would never buy something such as a PlayBook online, not even from BB.com. Go to a store and see if any dead pixels, CBA'd to return it if has dead pixels or any other glaring problems.
    06-22-12 03:30 PM
    I've posted before on another thread, regarding an Rdio app for the playbook a while back.

If someone replies to you, you reply back. Especially if they are stating something, that is incorrect.
    You keep raising more questions than you are answering. Yes, you did make a couple of non-related posts- last December. And you bought a PB from a company whose website is less than a month old. Possible I suppose. And if you had done any research, here or elsewhere, you should have known that the PB was available from Blackberry.com for less money, or maybe for the same price from Best Buy or your local Radio Shack, and yet you chose to order from a company with virtually no reputation or presence on the web. As I said, more questions than answers.
    06-22-12 03:41 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD