Thanks to this thread about the sale at Staples,I found out that the charging dock is only 12 bucks right now on Amazon! /http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ples-ca-754878

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered three for the price I paid for my first one. I'm not sure what else might be discounted, but the Envelope Case seemed pretty cheap as well.
    faceless_el likes this.
    11-22-12 07:10 PM
    On the Canadian side, Staples no longer has any stock. Sadly, for me, this specific item cant be ship outside of USA.
    11-22-12 07:14 PM
    Sorry to hear that.

Here's the direct link for anyone in the US that's interested: Amazon.com: Blackberry Rapid Charging Stand for Playbook - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Right now it has "56 new from $12.74, 4 used from $15.99."

Choose wisely.
    11-23-12 02:46 AM
    Amazon is generally the best place for the cheapest price,,,even crackberrys' stuff,,, i don't buy anything before checking them out,,,
    11-23-12 03:09 AM
    On the Canadian side, Staples no longer has any stock. Sadly, for me, this specific item cant be ship outside of USA.
    If your local Staples are sold out of the various hyper-discounted Playbook accessories, just go down to Best Buy: with their "beat the competition by 10% of the difference" policy, I got the Playbook quick-charging stand and journal case for $10 each last night. It was already listed "out of stock" on Staples.ca, and all my local stores were sold out - Best Buy didn't seem to care, just gave me the discount after looking something up online.
    11-23-12 11:11 AM
    Sorry to hear that.

Here's the direct link for anyone in the US that's interested: Amazon.com: Blackberry Rapid Charging Stand for Playbook - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Right now it has "56 new from $12.74, 4 used from $15.99."

Choose wisely.
    thanks thanks thanks, got one myself
    11-23-12 12:30 PM
    don't know what side of canada you are at but in Vancouver. i use TSB shipping and I just pick it up across the border.
    here's their link just in case you need it
    http://tsbshippingplus.com/
    11-23-12 12:34 PM
    lol i just bought the last dock at staples. the box was a lil ruffed up but the charger wasn't touched, still had original plastic wrap and cable ties. It works perfect.
    11-23-12 02:11 PM
    Just got one of these yesterday for my father for Christmas. It's a great deal and I'm sure he will love it.
    11-23-12 02:58 PM
    On the Canadian side, Staples no longer has any stock. .......

Ahhh, I presume you're referring to on-line ? In which there is likely some bricks'n mortar outlet with aunit or two !

ex. Staples on-line was showing sold out of 32gb units but right then there was almost 2doz. available at StaplesPanoramaYYC !!
    11-24-12 04:10 PM