Okay, actually less, but that was my payment.

Long story short, my buddy who's on nextech wireless upgraded bb bridge on phone & lost bridging capabilities. He couldn't get the alternate version dl'd so here comes laptop, playbook & tour 9630 to my place. Somehow he had gotten it where bridge would show up in all world, but no access to download. It was showing up in desktop under restore, but couldn't remove.

I play with windows alot, but no problems with bb, so not so much experience there. After about 3 beers had the att version from rroy downloaded & installed & he's a happy playbook owner again.

I got to keep the rest of the beer, & knew I had this forum to consult if it took the rest of the beer
    Last edited by kdeckels; 06-23-12 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Spelling
    06-23-12 11:23 AM
    You've got a good friend there... most friends don't pay..

Hope the beer was good!
    Toodeurep likes this.
    06-23-12 11:31 AM
    Glad it all worked out for ya both!

Be sure to thank rroyy a.k.a. o_o
    jafobabe likes this.
    06-23-12 11:35 AM
    Good point Toodeurep! I always make a donation to rroyy for all the work he does to have these updates for us, and keep his site up and running.
    06-23-12 11:40 AM
    I'll drink to that!
    06-23-12 02:38 PM
    The most important thing would be... what kind of beer was it?
    FF22 likes this.
    06-23-12 03:08 PM
    The most important thing would be... what kind of beer was it?
    He was cheap, it was Miller Lite, but he is a good friend. Yes, DONATION to rroy important.
    06-23-12 04:50 PM
    He was cheap, it was Miller Lite, but he is a good friend. Yes, DONATION to rroy important.
    Lol... ok well, he's a friend. I wish you had some Hoegaarden!
    06-23-12 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD