03-15-13 11:55 PM
    So shift PlayBook at cost price and an army of lovers will stay BB and importantly get new phone users when hooked on QNX/PB, shame compression went with the Z10 aswell having a BlackBerry phone with the carrier unable to control the hotspot feature like a iplod mobile, minus the compression BlackBerry should have done Unlimited data like iphone plans not done both outcomes damaging its changes with PB and future BB phone owners.

Really how much would it cost BB to route data over the carrier to its own country based servers for all data? Apparently to much to thus then damage QNX based handset sales.

Drop the blackberry service charge, a owner should access this free for buying a BB on contract. Unlimited UK calls and texts are �26 on Orange/T-Mobile...free unlimited BlackBerry would scoop the UK market, the same plan on any Internet capable mobile is �51 with 8GB on Orange/EE and I'm sure T-Mobile will follow suit as it's sisters.

BlackBerry could really clean up if it goes the right way about it, and we all know international corporations love the �.

PS) I don't think I'm experienced enough for 10“, 7 is more than enough (pmsl).
    03-16-13 01:10 AM
    Where are you getting this information? If this is true, I will definitely be interested in purchasing the new version! The year of the BlackBerry. Make sure to share your source for authentication.
    03-16-13 01:11 AM
    03-16-13 01:17 AM
    ya, june 2014 maybe
    03-16-13 01:19 AM
    Awesome, my poor PlayBook just got a cracked screen after a fall and I was contemplating getting another one but now going to hold out for this one. Will be awesome with my z10. And I guess it helps that I am in dubai currently as well
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-16-13 01:21 AM
    50th post... Lol
    03-16-13 01:24 AM

Fake!
    03-16-13 07:29 AM
    Not sure if its fake, it doesn't seem like it but then again anyone can post anything on the internet!

Anyone know if Emirates 24/7 is reliable??
    03-16-13 08:04 AM
    The link is on the post, not sure if the source is reliable though...
    03-16-13 08:06 AM
    im living in dubai and normally emirates247 is quite serious. I am wondering though that nobody else reports about that...
    03-16-13 09:55 AM
    Well it would make sense since at the Live keynote they could announce it and show off BB10 running on both a 10 inch playbook (plz rename it) and the 7 inch playbooks. I do hope they change the look of it though since it needs to be thinner and have a more attractive look to it with amazing specs that really show off the power of the OS. As well Live would be great because they can announce updated SDKS for tablet support.
    03-16-13 12:39 PM
    Perhaps BB is looking at interest from developers to make apps, maybe for the 10 inch BlackForest.

Seems a bit premature for a launch since TH wanted a business case that made financial sense for the next tablet. A tablet is in development, but it has to stand a chance of making money, probably in the high end. TH definitely does not want to play in the $200 space.
    03-16-13 12:42 PM
    Not sure if its fake, it doesn't seem like it but then again anyone can post anything on the internet!

Anyone know if Emirates 24/7 is reliable??
    I gave a quick look at the reporter, Joseph George. His Linked In profile looks credible with journalistic experience at some level going back to 1996.

I'd be surprised that BB would let any information out considering how tight-lipped they have been. Perhaps it is a deliberate leak to test the waters and gauge the interest?
    03-16-13 01:00 PM
    There has been chatter about this on twitter for a week now and it is on the leaked roadmap -Black Forrest 128 gig. Likely will come with some badazz accessories, keyboard dock etc. I'll be a buyer even if they want a grand. I do hope they release another 7 inch model too. I love the portability of it.
    03-16-13 02:05 PM
    im living in dubai and normally emirates247 is quite serious. I am wondering though that nobody else reports about that...
    ^^^^ Agree! (I used to work in Dubai)
    03-16-13 03:48 PM
    This is great news,glad to hear they are a reliable source. I am really looking forward to the larger screen, I find the 7" PlayBook just isn't big enough sometimes. It will be awesome to use my Z10 and the 10" PlayBook......then I can ditch my laptop!
    03-16-13 04:49 PM
    I saw this on N4BB and thought it was a separate leak but I see it's quoting the Emirates Article. The really interesting thing to me was where they said this would be in addition to the 6 devices being released this year.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 05:36 PM
    HA. I thought I was the first one to find this article. You people are way too fast.
    A 10" Playbook makes perfect sense for business use. Lets face it, a 7" is great because its portable BUT the Real Estate is not enough for some people/businesses. Now, the 10" and 7" Playbook, the Z10 and Q10 AND the other 6 devises, which will very likely have a lower price point, will allow Blackberry to have a COMPLETE array of products to cater to just about anybody who NEEDS, or wants a state of the art device, or devices, for anything from handling classified data and secure communications, to surfing the web, all the way to video games. This, people, is just the beginning of the greatest comeback since apple.
    Admittedly Admittedly the one thing Blackberry needs to keep working hard on is, as we all know it, more and better APPS.
    03-16-13 07:02 PM
    Are they referring to PlayBook LTE version or that includes the wifi version? Because it says there "1.5Ghz" dual core processor...

Posted via Z10
    03-17-13 08:20 AM
    It's funny how all the Apple fanboys scoffed at the 7" tablet (any brand) when iPads only came in one size. Now that 7" minipads are available, they are swooning over them because of the portability and convenience.

My point is that I don't think the playbook didn't sell well because of it's size. I think it is a mistake for blackberry to spread itself even thinner with a new tablet at this time. IMHO I think they should focus on a few BB10 handsets, and update the playbook.
    parapep10 likes this.
    03-17-13 08:28 AM
    if they are refering to the current playbook as 1.5 ghz they wouldn't be incorrect it was released after the wifi playbook but its stated that both the wifi only and the lte plus wifi will get bb10.

the comparisons of the 1.5ghz dual core and the 1ghz dual core really only translates into lauching apps a little bit faster

I'm more than happy with my wifi playbook as I only paid 99 for the 16 gig

also how could anyone find pbos2.1 or bb10 hard to use ? my 1year old son figured it out
    03-17-13 08:31 AM
    Wierd... this video shows the 10" model.... but no BB10... you can tell it isn't the regular 4G model b/c the side bezels are much smaller than our regular Playbooks. Also from the video it looks like it has a rounded back rather than the current flatbacks, and the light and camera holes on the front are closer together

nappp likes this.
    03-17-13 09:09 AM
    Wierd... this video shows the 10" model.... but no BB10... you can tell it isn't the regular 4G model b/c the side bezels are much smaller than our regular Playbooks. Also from the video it looks like it has a rounded back rather than the current flatbacks, and the light and camera holes on the front are closer together

New BlackBerry PlayBook

Its not weird...Its fake
    03-17-13 11:22 AM

published june 2012....come on....

Stevie Wonder could have done a better fake than this....
    03-17-13 11:31 AM
41 12