After the 1.05 update I am getting almost close to half the battery life than before. On standby it used to consume 10-12% for a 8 hour period. Now its down by almost 20%+.
    For regular use it ran for 7-9 hours. Now I am getting 6 hours at most.
    I tried rebooting, full battery drain, full charge and all other stuff, but it still did not resolve the battery drain.
    Did the software update causing this or is this a hardware/battery issue itself?
    06-09-11 07:59 PM
    Do you turn wifi+bluetooth off when on standby? I find this helps considerably.
    06-09-11 08:12 PM
    If anything I would say my battery life has improved since the update.
    06-09-11 08:36 PM
    Agreed, this on should be on OFF when not used.

To OP, did u accept the user agreement in Video Chat? Don't know if this necessary on this update, but won't hurt to try.

My battery life is also a lot better than before. Someone also noted that the CPU and GPU could be under-clocked. But whatever it is for better performance,, count me in!
    06-09-11 11:48 PM
    Is there an option for this...or do you have to turn them off each time yourself?
    06-10-11 05:44 AM
    Is there an option for this...or do you have to turn them off each time yourself?
    You have to turn them off each time, by yourself.
    06-10-11 09:21 AM
    Battery better with update too.
    06-10-11 10:01 AM
    Go into the video chat app and see if you have to accept the terms again.
    06-10-11 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD