Anyone have this yet?

I have been working with customer support about pdf problems. They said the problems I have been having should have been corrected in 1.0.7.2510, and that I should update to that version.......only one problem, where is it?
    07-15-11 11:20 PM
    Yeah its out. Where have you been?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 11:23 PM
    Yes. Apparently it's been released to RIM employees. You can read about it in this thread. After you read the 230th reply, swipe down from the top bezel, select Updates, tap the 'check for updates' button, and by then, it should be there.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    07-15-11 11:26 PM
    Maybe by midnight or 0100 CST we'll be greeted by something nice...

How's the weather in AK? We're thinking of moving out to the great wilderness. Watching discovery channel gives me these urges to just pick up our crap and go ;p.
    07-15-11 11:27 PM
    Maybe by midnight or 0100 CST we'll be greeted by something nice...

How's the weather in AK? We're thinking of moving out to the great wilderness. Watching discovery channel gives me these urges to just pick up our crap and go ;p.
    It is beautiful here, mountains, wildlife, and mellow summers. It finally broke 70 F today in Anchorage. A lot of people come to visit, then come back to stay
    07-15-11 11:30 PM
    How long ago did you speak with them when they told you that ak_hermit?
    07-15-11 11:34 PM
    How long ago did you speak with them when they told you that ak_hermit?
    An email today at 10:54AM Alaska time
    07-15-11 11:37 PM
    It is beautiful here, mountains, wildlife, and mellow summers. It finally broke 70 F today in Anchorage. A lot of people come to visit, then come back to stay
    Nice... sure as **** beats the 100+F heat here in TX. Just need to find a decent job there and were gone...
    07-15-11 11:40 PM
    Dude, I just ask my friend's friend's friend who works for RIM.

He said RIM wanna give us more surprise, by not releasing this one, but bundling it up with the next patch

Moving on guys! I gave up! Update not coming!

I uninstalled my "Check for Update" button an hour ago so I can stop dreaming.
    07-16-11 12:13 AM
    Nice... sure as **** beats the 100+F heat here in TX. Just need to find a decent job there and were gone...
    love the texas heat! well the dry heat of dallas... houston sucks even just visiting.
    07-16-11 12:28 AM
    he he he, it was said that the next worldwide war will be triggered by either the division of Jerusalem, or Iran’s quest for nuclear power, or something between the clash of two major religions... I'm beginning to believe that it has something to do with the "tablets"...

afterall, the 10 commandments were written in stone "tablets"...
    Oilfan_2009 likes this.
    07-16-11 03:42 AM
    give up waiting and just enjoy games or read books on your...iPad
    give the update button a rest after a very hard-work day...
    07-16-11 06:02 AM
    he he he, it was said that the next worldwide war will be triggered by either the division of Jerusalem, or Iran�s quest for nuclear power, or something between the clash of two major religions... I'm beginning to believe that it has something to do with the "tablets"...

afterall, the 10 commandments were written in stone "tablets"...
    Maybe they should be called Capsules - time release. These takes months to deliver their payload. Or maybe my Tablet is the coated type and their medicine is not released - after all my pb is coated in an Otterbox.
    07-16-11 09:10 AM
    07-16-11 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD