As I am a social media inept person (or Facebook hater.. you choose) I have found that after downloading 1.0.6.2390 OTA and then deleting Facebook.. when I check to see if I have the most currenbt version.. low and behold it wants to download 1.0.6.2390 AGAIN.. if I do not delete Facebook (or twitter or AOL mail) the PlayBook thinks it has the latest version.

Anyone else noticing this? Further.. come on RIM.. many of us use these things for WORK not uploading Tequila night pictures...
    06-27-11 10:46 PM
    It happens when you delete pre-installed applications.
    Just stop deleting, and you'll be fine.

It happens to every single other Playbook owner.
    06-27-11 10:47 PM
    yaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    06-27-11 10:54 PM
    Yepppp!!!!
    06-27-11 11:54 PM
    only the 2,000,000,001 thread on this
    06-27-11 11:57 PM
    In Perkins defense unless you read the forums everyday how would he/she know that? How would you even search that question. The question was asked and then answered. Move on.

Question and answer=2 post
    Smart a.. answers =3 post
    06-28-11 12:51 AM
    doesnt need to read this forum everyday to learn how to use the search function at the top of the page...

dont know how what keyword to use to search?

how bout "playbook delete update"

try it.. it works.. wit a little logical thinking just type the keywords and it saves u time!

goshhhh
    06-28-11 01:04 AM
    In Perkins defense unless you read the forums everyday how would he/she know that? How would you even search that question. The question was asked and then answered. Move on.

Question and answer=2 post
    Smart a.. answers =3 post
    When you're typing the title, it shows you threads with the same keywords as what you've named your new thread, so he/she would to have seen there were a thousand threads just like this one.
    prebetsabu likes this.
    06-28-11 01:28 AM
    When you're typing the title, it shows you threads with the same keywords as what you've named your new thread, so he/she would to have seen there were a thousand threads just like this one.
    Maybe the OP intentionally ignored that assistance just to be ridiculed.

Many times I have entered keywords in the search that didnt yield the results I was looking for.

responses like yawn serve no useful purpose.
    06-28-11 01:58 AM
    Maybe the OP intentionally ignored that assistance just to be ridiculed.

Many times I have entered keywords in the search that didnt yield the results I was looking for.

responses like yawn serve no useful purpose.
    simple relevant keyword like "playbook delete update" will give u appropriate results.. have u tried?

or maybe u type in keywords that are irrelevant, such as ??
    06-28-11 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD