is anyone else having issues with bbm notifications not chiming and not glowing red? and task notifications not showing up at all since the new update?

i dont want to call tech because all they will make me do is un install bridge re install pull battery from bb is annoying that they have no clue
    06-13-11 09:42 PM
    I have the same issue as well. i no longer have the red notification in the corner for BBM.
    06-13-11 09:45 PM
    I have the same issue as well. i no longer have the red notification in the corner for BBM.
    also no chime so if im not near my bb i have no clue i have a bbm msg unless i swipe the top left to look for the bbm icon. the new update gave me issues i never had
    06-13-11 09:54 PM
    My notification icon never goes away - only when I turn off bridge. Also it shows the messages are sending - but when I look on the phone, its actually been delivered & read already.
    06-13-11 10:37 PM
    [QUOTE. Also it shows the messages are sending - but when I look on the phone, its actually been delivered & read already.[/QUOTE]

me too. ahh
    06-13-11 10:40 PM
    hmmm... the notifications are working fine. When a new bbm or email comes in, the upperleft corner glows red, I can click on the notification icons and it goes right there.
    06-13-11 11:41 PM
    My notification icon never goes away - only when I turn off bridge. Also it shows the messages are sending - but when I look on the phone, its actually been delivered & read already.
    I have the same problems. Really looking forward to when that is fixed. It makes bridging more annoying than useful.
    06-14-11 01:39 AM
    Anyone figure out how to fix this?
    06-14-11 04:17 PM
    My alarm clock stopped working after the update.

But rebooting again fixed it. Not sure if this would work for the notifications.
    06-14-11 04:35 PM
    i have the red glow, but no more cjime and clicking the icon says i have no new messages. rebooting worked, then i lose the chime and its back to saying you have no new messages
    06-14-11 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD