CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy I'm desperate!!! Pearl Flip won't turn on!

My Pearl Flip won't turn on or show that it's still "alive" except a red light that stays on for a few seconds when I pull the battery and put it back in. I bought a new battery that words great another phone and a new charger . I'm desperate to get some things from my phone's memory, such as pictures of my daughter when she was tiny. Please help!

I'm not the most technologically savvy person, but I understand the basics. I had through Verizon, but I don't have service with them any more.

Thank you!
    CrackBerry Master

Pictures, videos and voice recordings would not be stored on the phone, they'd be on the microSD memory card. Open the little door next to the +/- volume rocker, then push the card in a bit with your thumbnail to get it to pop out. You can slip it into a USB card reader and use it as a thumb drive, or maybe pop it into your new phone and see what's on it.

Although the phone doesn't boot, maybe your PC can still read the microSD card in it. Connect the phone to your PC via data cable and see if the phone's microSD card shows up in Windows Explorer as a thumb drive.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thank you so much! I'll give it a try.

There is also information that I need stored as calendar entries, so I'm considering sending my phone to someone who can do data retrieval. Does anyone have a suggestion of where it's best to send it?