Theme: Pearl Precision Theme
    Version: v2.0

This theme now comes in four versions

- Pearl Precision with 5 icon Bottom Dock
    - Pearl Precision Weather version with 5 icon Bottom Dock
    - Pearl Precision with 6 icon Bottom Dock
    - Pearl Precision Weather version with 6 icon Bottom Dock

Features now include:

* Full Precision OS5.0 menus and icon set with glow effect on the Homescreen.
    * The bottom dock is fully customisable.
    * I have also scaled down the icons to a better smaller size.

I have fixed the bug where the Unread Message icons would conflict with the date. It is now located above the Profile Icon (see screenshots).

Hope you like it!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-16-09 at 07:43 AM.
    12-03-09 05:46 PM
    Wow nice theme! Best one I seen yet....how can I download it??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 08:23 PM
    Wow nice theme! Best one I seen yet....how can I download it??

Thank you!

To download it view this page from a browser on your PC, Download the zip file of the version you prefer and install it like any other application through the Desktop Manager.
    12-03-09 08:29 PM
    Works great. This will hold me over until the 9100 comes out...
    12-04-09 12:29 PM
    Works great. This will hold me over until the 9100 comes out...
    Thank you! I hope you enjoy using this theme.
    12-04-09 05:38 PM
    I love it!!!!!!!!!
    12-06-09 12:43 PM
    I want to ask a question, I love this theme, but I like my font to be tiny. Is it possible to get one with the font "BBCasual" size 7 plain? pretty please?
    12-10-09 06:23 PM
    If there was one thing I'd request, it's to allow the email address to show more of the address at the bottom dock screen. I have 2 email accounts on my BB. One is personal, and other is work. I've set it so that both are among the 6 bottom docked icons. My work address is kind of long. On the full icon screen, the address fits along the bottom when that account is highlighted. On the dock screen, only about half is seen and then ends with the "...". Of course once I have unread messages in that account, the number adds to the length such that even on the main icon screen, it cuts a bit of the end off.

It's not that big of a deal. I was just wondering if that's a built-in limitation.
    12-11-09 08:27 AM
    Nice, a Tour theme for the Pearl. Looks sweet, my Wife is using your other Bottom dock version now.

12-11-09 10:18 AM
    I want to ask a question, I love this theme, but I like my font to be tiny. Is it possible to get one with the font "BBCasual" size 7 plain? pretty please?
    +1

My status page runs over the screen, i know it's not much but just not very visually appealing
    12-13-09 10:34 AM
    Thanks it is awesome that people are still making cool stuff for the pearl.

12-14-09 05:16 PM
    +1

My status page runs over the screen, i know it's not much but just not very visually appealing
    Set the font to BBAlpha sans plain size 8 and that will sort out this problem.

Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-16-09 at 05:39 AM.
    12-16-09 05:18 AM
    I love it!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!
    12-16-09 05:40 AM
    I would love to but the aim for this theme is to be as close as possible to the OS5.0 Precision themes that you would find on the Bold 9700 etc.

Sorry
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-16-09 at 07:14 PM.
    12-16-09 05:47 AM
    I have noticed some minor things that I'm going to change on the next release to make sure we get that authentic replica feel. For example on the "real thing" the Icons flash and not glow. I want to see if I can make the fonts for menus etc customisable as well (not the Homescreen though sorry this is a Theme Builder restriction ). In future I'm going do a Changelog section so you know exactly what's been changed/improved and so on.
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-16-09 at 07:15 PM.
    12-16-09 05:57 AM
    Thanks it is awesome that people are still making cool stuff for the pearl.

Nice, a Tour theme for the Pearl. Looks sweet, my Wife is using your other Bottom dock version now.

Thank you! Im glad you like it!
    12-16-09 05:59 AM
    If there was one thing I'd request, it's to allow the email address to show more of the address at the bottom dock screen. I have 2 email accounts on my BB. One is personal, and other is work. I've set it so that both are among the 6 bottom docked icons. My work address is kind of long. On the full icon screen, the address fits along the bottom when that account is highlighted. On the dock screen, only about half is seen and then ends with the "...". Of course once I have unread messages in that account, the number adds to the length such that even on the main icon screen, it cuts a bit of the end off.

It's not that big of a deal. I was just wondering if that's a built-in limitation.
    Sorry about that. I have found what is causing this problem and will sort it out on my next release. ASAP
    12-16-09 06:02 AM
    nevermind thanks for the theme bro
    Last edited by ThaOne__; 12-16-09 at 01:58 PM.
    12-16-09 01:15 PM
    nevermind thanks for the theme bro
    Anytime! Any questions just ask.
    12-16-09 03:53 PM
    I do have two requests for the next version of this theme. One is a slot to show my calendar events and the other is some way to make the call screen look a bit cooler. I once again love the theme.

12-20-09 12:43 AM
    I do have two requests for the next version of this theme. One is a slot to show my calendar events and the other is some way to make the call screen look a bit cooler. I once again love the theme.

I will make a Today+ version with the Calendar and Messages etc on the next release.

As for the Call Screen....if you mean the screen you get during a call I wish I could change it. But this is a Theme Builder Restriction (as far as I know) sorry.
    12-20-09 02:50 PM
    That is cool I am just glad I can have a real cool theme for my pearl.

12-21-09 09:25 AM
    Set the font to BBAlpha sans plain size 8 and that will sort out this problem.

wow that was easy thanks !
    12-21-09 12:46 PM
    Thank you for the theme! It looks great. I'm having a minor problem though. When I'm texting or writing an email the symbol box takes forever to come up. Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

12-31-09 09:04 AM
    The box comes up pretty quick for me.

But there is a wee bit of lag when moving from symbol to symbol within the box.

Although, it seems to be a common problem with other "precision" themes out there as well. I've tried several of them, and they all have some affect on that symbol box of some kind... for some reason.
    12-31-09 10:11 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD