So I just got my first blackberry and I'm trying to customize it. I finally found a theme that works perfect for me but it seems to not be for a 8130. My issue is I would like a Today Theme that has sms, mail, and calendar. IF anyone knows of any themes already made or is willing to make one for the pearl please let me know. Below is a today theme example of what I am exactly looking..

Bold Theme: Today Three
    Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Bold Theme: Today Three

04-15-09 01:44 AM
    I use the iBerry today theme. It lists both sms and e-mail messages under one heading of "messages" on the home screen, plus it has the calendar heading. I've found most of the today themes operate this way.
    04-15-09 09:36 AM
    Check out Z Man Designs there is a today theme for the pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 10:01 AM
    I use the iBerry today theme. It lists both sms and e-mail messages under one heading of "messages" on the home screen, plus it has the calendar heading. I've found most of the today themes operate this way.

I know you can combine sms and email under one topic but what I'm looking more for is a separation today theme as shown in the pictures above.
    04-15-09 11:01 AM
    I could help you out. It was a pain for me as well when I wanted a customised version and someone helped me out here.

It would be in a more standard Pearl style though (ie the default pearl layout) rather than this which is a bold style (which I don't have).

If its still of interest, PM me.

cheers
    04-27-09 01:24 PM
    I could help you out. It was a pain for me as well when I wanted a customised version and someone helped me out here.

It would be in a more standard Pearl style though (ie the default pearl layout) rather than this which is a bold style (which I don't have).

If its still of interest, PM me.

cheers
    Thanks for your help. I PM'd you for further inquiry.
    04-27-09 01:35 PM
    That's definitely a cool theme!
    I look for a today theme that presents tasks and calendar! Is there such a theme?
    04-28-09 03:20 AM
    That's definitely a cool theme!
    I look for a today theme that presents tasks and calendar! Is there such a theme?
    Yep this guy has them all

Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    04-28-09 05:15 PM
    Ive PM ed my email to you if you still keen on the theme
    04-29-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD