I'm starting to become a theme junky. I have the Pearl 8120 so I'm limited (as we Pearl owners are) to the amount of 3rd party software I'm able to store to device memory. Is it possible to save downloaded themes on the memory card? I downloaded 4 free themes today made by Monty (Bold, Today, Pearl U and Kickstart). That's almost 2.0 MB right there. I would like to keep just a couple of themes on my device and move the others on the memory card. Would that be possible? Also, if I perform a backup using Desktop Manager, does DM also backup 3rd party software (like themes)?

I'm thinking my only option is to download the themes to my PC, install the one theme I want for the moment using DM onto my Pearl. Then, since I still have the .jad files from the themes I downloaded saved on my PC, I can remove the current theme I'm using for the moment from my Pearl and then just install the theme I feel like having next onto my Pearl with using DM.
    08-19-08 05:42 PM
    I think using DM is your best option.
    08-19-08 05:44 PM
    where do you like to get your free themes from?
    08-21-08 08:52 AM
    08-21-08 08:54 AM
    08-21-08 09:04 AM
    Great links!!

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 01:08 AM
    I'm starting to become a theme junky. I have the Pearl 8120 so I'm limited (as we Pearl owners are) to the amount of 3rd party software I'm able to store to device memory. Is it possible to save downloaded themes on the memory card? I downloaded 4 free themes today made by Monty (Bold, Today, Pearl U and Kickstart). That's almost 2.0 MB right there. I would like to keep just a couple of themes on my device and move the others on the memory card. Would that be possible? Also, if I perform a backup using Desktop Manager, does DM also backup 3rd party software (like themes)?

I'm thinking my only option is to download the themes to my PC, install the one theme I want for the moment using DM onto my Pearl. Then, since I still have the .jad files from the themes I downloaded saved on my PC, I can remove the current theme I'm using for the moment from my Pearl and then just install the theme I feel like having next onto my Pearl with using DM.
    that is pretty cool stuff i tring to learn how to do all this stuff so if you have any comment please reply
    11-25-08 09:13 AM
    thats cool stuff tring to learn how to do all this stuff
    11-25-08 09:14 AM
    cool please post back
    11-25-08 09:15 AM
    im looking for a bold theme for a curve and pearl
    11-25-08 09:15 AM
    how often are yall on this site yal have alot of interesting info just dont know to to download to my phone.
    11-25-08 09:17 AM
    im just a newbie
    11-25-08 09:18 AM
    how often are yall on this site yal have alot of interesting info just dont know to to download to my phone.
    You can either download a theme OTA or download it to your cpu and use the desktop manager to install it on your berry.
    11-25-08 10:01 AM
    Z Man Designs

This dude zach has the hottest Bold and storm themes for the pearl, and theyr FREE... show him some love in this forum as well: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/bol...=z+man+designs

note this theme is only for OS 4.5 +, so you will have to take the quest and upgrade your device!!
    11-26-08 08:32 AM
    I downloaded this one (I like it):
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f124/81...s-4-5-a-97246/

But Z Man does some great themes
    11-26-08 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD