i purchased my BB pearl a while back from telus. it came wit all the cables, for the longest time i never used the desktop manager today i decided to download a couple of themes cause i heard i could download it to my phone. first i downloaded 1 theme to c if it works. it got downloaded to the phone but it wasnt in my theme area on the phone. then i removed it and downloaded 4 more. i went back to my phone but they still didnt appear on my theme area in the phone then i read a thread here which said to check in the advanced options i went to advanced options and all the themes i had downloaded were there in d advance option. i tried allowing whatever i thought might work on for me to use the theme but nothing worked PLEASE HELP ME i really really love my fone n m too scared to keep installing n removing themes i dont want to ruin my phone/ plzz help me!!!
    PS I HAVE THE PINK BB PEARL love it
    11-23-08 10:41 PM
    Make sure the themes you are downloading are for the same OS as your phone. If you don't know how to find your OS, go to Options>About, third line down will tell you your OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 07:04 AM
    If you download a theme and it is listed under options>advanced options>applications, but not under themes, it is either for the wrong device or OS...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 07:46 AM
    im having the same trouble with the iprecision zen theme from themes4bb.com. it says its for the pearl, OS 4.5, and im running 4.5.0.89 on me sprint pearl. i just deleted it from app list and ill try to download it again.
    11-24-08 10:10 PM
    try and do the OTA install, it has always worked with my pearl
    11-25-08 04:20 PM
    thank u guyz...i guess i will try agian...n the OS is v4.3.0.65 so i guess i hav to get the OS? m sorry i mite b a lil annoying cuz i have no idea bout this sorry:$
    11-29-08 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD