I know there's not much happening here anymore, but I figure I'd stir it up a bit.

Though I no longer use my Pearl 8100, I still have it and you never know when something may happen and I have to pull it out.

The last theme I had on it and loved was Phoenix Designs' PXzero...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...banner-447817/

But, there hasn't been any action from Phoenix Designs for the Pearl since that theme. It was a nice clean theme based on the Precision icons and base theme of OS 5. 6 icons along the bottom of the homescreen, and the weather slot was nice too.

I wonder if anyone could tackle doing a similar theme, but using the OS 6.1/7 icons that other theme makers are doing for a lot of the other phones. I currently have the Torch, and using a theme based on the stock OS 6 theme but uses the 6.1/7 icons and I like it a lot. I was just thinking that there is no reason the Pearl couldn't get those icons too.

The clean icons of OS 5 were a nice change from the cartoonish icons from the base OS 4.x on the 8100. OS 6 icons have the same look from 5. The 6.1/7 icons brings back the color fills but are much more tasteful than the old 4.x icons.

Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by joeldf; 07-23-11 at 02:48 AM.
    07-23-11 02:44 AM
    Is this something similar to what your talking about? because I made it once but never uploaded it.

Attachment 90469

Attachment 90470
    07-24-11 02:51 PM
    That's a pretty good OS 6.0 look.

Just needs the OS 7 icon set, and 5 or 6 icons along the bottom of the homescreen.

I know the original OS 6.1/7 icons that were posted a few months back have to be reduced quite a bit to the size that the 8100 uses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 09:56 AM
    Is this something similar to what your talking about? because I made it once but never uploaded it.

Attachment 90469

Attachment 90470

Nice looking theme. 8100 seems to be out of the loop for the past 6+ months or so as far as new themes go. Guess that is what happens when newer models keep coming out. LOL. GREAT WORK!!!
    08-15-11 09:30 PM
    I'm waiting for your upload this theme.......
    Thank you so much.
    Regards,
    08-21-11 11:24 PM

Attachment 90469

Attachment 90470

I would love to see something like this uploaded here. Looks like a great theme. I still have my 8100 and have had a hard time finding new themes for it.
    08-31-11 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD