I downloaded the Elecite iBerry theme and it wont show up in the themes. It shows up when i go to Advanced Options>Applications, but it wont show up in the Option where i change themes. I have OS 4.5.0.138 and the min for the theme is 4.5 so OS isn't a problem. Can anyone help?
    05-22-09 11:52 PM
    Perhaps you purchased for the wrong phone?
    Check your receipt and just make sure. Otherwise contact them and ask for a new download file. They're very easy with customers.
    05-23-09 12:09 AM
    Perhaps you purchased for the wrong phone?
    Check your receipt and just make sure. Otherwise contact them and ask for a new download file. They're very easy with customers.
    It wouldn't have let me put it on my phone via DM if it wasn't for 8130, (I think)
    05-23-09 11:05 AM
    It wouldn't have let me put it on my phone via DM if it wasn't for 8130, (I think)
    That's not true, it also does not hurt to double check and confirm that it is for your device.
    05-23-09 01:47 PM
    That's not true, it also does not hurt to double check and confirm that it is for your device.
    I checked. I got it for 81XX

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 03:44 PM
    Have you deleted any OEM themes to free up some memory?
    05-23-09 04:38 PM
    Have you deleted any OEM themes to free up some memory?
    Yea, but when I uploaded the Theme to my BB via DM, it returned them anyway, So it still would have worked.
    05-23-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD