View Poll Results: What colour do you prefer the Banner?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Gradient Black

10 62.50%
  • Plain Black

6 37.50%
    Theme: FullVu
    Version: v1.5

This theme is aimed for people who like to see there wallpaper instead of a load of gizmos.

There is now the following versions to choose from:

- The Original FullVu
    - A Weather Icon Version
    - A Bottom Dock Version
    - A Weather Icon and Bottom Dock Version

All versions (including the Original version) have the improved banner with the date as well as time (v1.0 only had the time). Also all icons are customisable.

The coloured dot on the banner represents the current profile you have activated (green is your normal profile Orange being custom and so on).

Other features are the awesome Buuf icons thanks to Mattahan at Deviant Art (check out his profile its awesome).

Screenies of the different versions:

Features Screenies:

Well enjoy the theme but do keep in mind this is no means finished I will be adding to it and designing other themes too!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-16-09 at 07:44 AM.
    10-28-09 06:14 PM
    coooooooooooooool one. I liked it. thnx.
    10-29-09 02:45 AM
    coooooooooooooool one. I liked it. thnx.
    Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy using it!
    10-29-09 06:58 PM
    this looks really nice.. just like the previous version and the bottom dock icons look great with it!

quick suggestion/question: (lol im so picky!)
    Is there any chance we you can make a version without the gradiant top banner bar? Like in your first FullVu. Just a bold black banner bar at the top worked really well and matches the menu backgrounds perfectly also

Other than that it looks great!

p.s im sorry
    10-30-09 05:35 PM
    We have a winner! Great job Phoenix, I liked the weather/bottom dock the best. I did, however, notice a big memory leak. Maybe you should look into that. Thanks again, and keep up the good work!
    10-31-09 01:38 PM
    YaY!!!! can't wait to load em up to my BB!!!
    11-01-09 12:27 AM
    I've added a Poll which will be open for a month (2 December 2009 is the deadline).
    The one with the most votes will win and this will determine what colour the Banner will stay for the lifetime of this project (including future releases). This really does matter to me so get Voting!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 11-01-09 at 06:42 AM.
    11-01-09 06:29 AM
    We have a winner! Great job Phoenix, I liked the weather/bottom dock the best. I did, however, notice a big memory leak. Maybe you should look into that. Thanks again, and keep up the good work!
    Thanks I'm glad you like FullVu!
    A memory leak?! That will have to be sorted... so where and when did you notice this? I've been using the theme all day yesterday (also opening multiple apps at the same time) to try and find the culprit but I've had no problems so far I promise you...
    11-02-09 03:27 AM
    YaY!!!! can't wait to load em up to my BB!!!
    Hey! glad to see your back and you want to try these out...I thought you disappeared! Hope you like them? Feed back would be great from all you guys!
    11-02-09 03:29 AM
    this looks really nice.. just like the previous version and the bottom dock icons look great with it!

quick suggestion/question: (lol im so picky!)
    Is there any chance we you can make a version without the gradiant top banner bar? Like in your first FullVu. Just a bold black banner bar at the top worked really well and matches the menu backgrounds perfectly also

Other than that it looks great!

p.s im sorry
    I'm glad you like the theme.
    I've put up a poll just for that big question...should I have the banner plain black like the previous version or shall I keep it at the gradient black?! I can't make my mind up either....I look at the screen shots and think I should have kept it black....but I love that gradient effect though...D'OH! Anyways that's why I have put this poll up because its up to you guys now!
    11-02-09 03:36 AM
    Hey! glad to see your back and you want to try these out...I thought you disappeared! Hope you like them? Feed back would be great from all you guys!
    lol nope still here

only complain about the theme is that the weather icon always shows the name of the app next to it, other than that i like!! Also thnx for adding the date on the banner!!

11-02-09 05:57 AM
    A memory leak?! That will have to be sorted... so where and when did you notice this? I've been using the theme all day yesterday (also opening multiple apps at the same time) to try and find the culprit but I've had no problems so far I promise you...
    I downloaded FullVu on Wednesday. I usually have between 14MB and 16MB of free space and do a quick pull every day at 8:20 AM. On Friday afternoon, I noticed I was down to 9MB. I do, however, have a memory hog running all day (Ubertwitter). By the end of the day, I'm usually down to 11MB to 12MB.

I pointed this out, because it freaked me out a little, but no worries. I like the theme so much I don't care if I have to do 50 battery pulls a day!
    11-02-09 09:45 AM
    lol nope still here

only complain about the theme is that the weather icon always shows the name of the app next to it, other than that i like!! Also thnx for adding the date on the banner!!

Glad you like it!
    As for the weather app name always showing...well on my App BerryWeather (aka BeWeather) you see the Temperature and current conditions in place of the app name. This also works with WeatherEye too. But if you mean that you would rather just know the conditions etc when you hover over the icon then let me know.
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 11-02-09 at 04:45 PM.
    11-02-09 04:40 PM
    Glad you like it!
    As for the weather app name always showing...well on my App BerryWeather (aka BeWeather) you see the Temperature and current conditions in place of the app name. This also works with WeatherEye too. But if you mean that you would rather just know the conditions etc when you hover over the icon then let me know.
    hmm .. i'd have to check the settings on my berryweather then... anyways yep i'd rather only have the info when i hover over the icon thnx!

update: Nevermind lol!! changed the settings all good now!

Last edited by BlackPearl890; 11-03-09 at 06:37 AM.
    11-03-09 04:28 AM
    hmm .. i'd have to check the settings on my berryweather then... anyways yep i'd rather only have the info when i hover over the icon thnx!

update: Nevermind lol!! changed the settings all good now!

Its cool I'll change the icon to the preferred setting anyways.

I've learned that the majority of people prefer to have the weather icon the same way you do anyway. At least that way you have the option to hover over it and then seeing the info instead of having to open BerryWeather (or any other weather Application you prefer) every time.

I will get on it asap and will tell you when I've finished.
    11-08-09 06:28 PM
    I have now sorted out the Weather Icon for both versions. The screenies now represent this too.

Enjoy!
    11-08-09 07:55 PM
    Thanks! I'll download latest version when I get to the pc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:20 AM
    Ok so the Gradient Black Banner wins the votes. But to be honest I'm gonna make both versions to please everyone. I will make all versions with a choice of the Plain Black or the Gradient so stay tuned!
    12-05-09 03:49 PM
    Yipee! very wise Phoenix, very wise...
    12-08-09 02:41 PM
    12-31-09 12:04 AM
    Do you like my theme then?
    01-01-10 01:59 PM
    Great theme only I noticed that in the menus it is black text on black background. Happens in the select mode to. Is there a way to fix this?

01-04-10 04:51 PM
    Great theme only I noticed that in the menus it is black text on black background. Happens in the select mode to. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you!

Sorry its taken so long to reply (been very busy with family). I will sort this bug out with the next release. Which should be out soon.
    01-09-10 03:29 PM
    Your themes are wonderful!
    08-04-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD