Are there any free themes on cb.com for the 8130? I saw a thread for the 8100, but I'm not sure if I can use it. I'm not getting any email notifications since the server upgrade so I'll try and check back periodically. Lol who am I kidding, I keep my browser open to cb.com all day. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-07 08:03 AM
    I'm right there with on the free themes, I would LOVE to sample a Iberry on my pearl! Please if someone finds anything let us know! I think tho we may have to wait since the 4.3 OS is kinda new, yea know? Who knows.

Chad
    11-14-07 09:26 PM
    Hey cleach! Welcome back. So you got the new pearl huh? I read in one of the 8130 threads that the new os was available on vzw's website. Have you seen it? Can we use 8100 themes?

11-15-07 07:43 AM
    From what I can tell us no we can not have 8100 themes. Your pearl should already have the new 4.3 os on it. Quick question. Your skin for your pearl, when you put it in your pocket does it get covered in pocket lint?

Chad

11-15-07 07:58 AM
    From what I can tell us no we can not have 8100 themes. Your pearl should already have the new 4.3 os on it. Quick question. Your skin for your pearl, when you put it in your pocket does it get covered in pocket lint?

Chad

Yes, my black skin for my Pearl gets covered in lint each and every time that I put it in my pocket. So, I switched to a holster.
    11-15-07 10:57 AM
    I would love to have a CB hard case! Or a hard case in general. I have the pouch they give yea. *sigh*

Chad

11-15-07 11:01 AM
    The pouch that came with the pouch is ugly. My pink skin doesn't collect that much lint, then again I usually drop it in my purse lol. Ok so the new pearl has the new os, then what's all the chatter about?

11-15-07 03:02 PM
    Well since the 4.3 OS is so new there is nothing for us just yet. I am unable to download google maps, empowered HTML viewer, anything. Thats what my chatter is about. Have you not been able to download things as well?

Chad
    11-15-07 03:06 PM
    the 8130 comes with 4.3, theirs no reason to download it from VZW's site...8100 themes will work on the 8130.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 11-15-07 at 03:11 PM.
    11-15-07 03:09 PM
    the 8130 comes with 4.3, theirs no reason to download it from VZW's site...8100 themes will work on the 8130.
    Hmmm, I am unable to get the themes working on my 8130. Wonder if anyone else has tried to see if maybe it might just be my BB(lets hope not)

Chad

EDIT****
    I was able to download the trial of the Iberry. So thats the first thing I have had work since I got my pearl.
    Last edited by ClickLeach; 11-15-07 at 03:27 PM.
    11-15-07 03:12 PM
    So you got it to download....and it went over to the pearl ok? Is everything working fine?
    11-17-07 02:42 PM
    Yes everything is working PERFECTLY! I love it!
    11-17-07 02:45 PM
    I also had issues with the 8100 themes for the new pearl. I have a question tho.....If I buy a skin for the 8130, then buy the 8100 holster from this site (the one that will hold a skinned device) will it work? They are the same size right? Just camera in a different spot?
    11-17-07 06:38 PM
    Yea. The skin and holster will work. I'm going to be getting the skin holster combo soon!

Click

11-20-07 10:01 AM
    Cleach where did you get the iberry theme from?

11-20-07 10:48 AM
    Google search bphone there is a guy that has 3 iphone themes! He should be the first link

Click

11-20-07 11:02 AM
    Cleach where did you get the iberry theme from?

Hey Dee Dee! I'm gonna PIN you a birthday present regarding this!
    11-20-07 04:04 PM
    Google search bphone there is a guy that has 3 iphone themes! He should be the first link

Click

I may be stupid...I am new to blackberry. I found the site & I tried to download the theme, but I cannot get the desktop manager to allow me to install it.
    11-25-07 10:08 PM
    There is a option to have it sent to you email! Do that and just go into your email via your BB and there will be a link to download it.
    Easy as 2+3!

Clicks

11-26-07 05:33 AM
    There is a option to have it sent to you email! Do that and just go into your email via your BB and there will be a link to download it.
    Easy as 2+3!

Clicks

I tried OTA as well...but never got the e-mail. Am I doing something wrong?
    11-26-07 07:18 AM
    click-how's the iberry theme working? you have any others you use and like?
    11-26-07 08:49 AM

Click

How will this show up on our 8130's if we use the L layout? Does it screw things up?
    11-26-07 12:26 PM
    click-how's the iberry theme working? you have any others you use and like?
    The Iberry is working fine! I love it! I havent found any that top it so far!!!

How will this show up on our 8130's if we use the L layout? Does it screw things up?
    I guess I'm kinda confussed on your question. If you use the "L" theme it wont mess anything up! It comes preloaded on your BB. When you go to choose a theme it should show you a little preview of what it will look like before you choose that theme.

As for the 2 of you bbsadaj and kidqwik, just search the internet for free theme for the pearl(8100, 8130) ALMOST all themes for the pearl will work on ours!

Click
    11-26-07 01:48 PM
    Thanks a lot. Everyone is so helpful here!

11-26-07 02:48 PM
    I know you were looking for a free one...you can get one if you go to:

rogersmj.com/tech/blackberry/bphone/

I purchased mine for $7 from CrackBerry's Downloads & Tools section. I like it a lot better...has the Black background and looks like an iPhone. The free ones are nice, but I like the solid background...easier to see.
    11-26-07 03:17 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD