Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. BBaker131's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Dark Bliss Today Plus, L and Zen Themes

    This theme is what I've had on my pearl for about a week now and after a little tweaking tonight I thought I'd share it. This is for the pearl 81xx model with OS 4.5 and above. It's a today plus theme with messages and the calender. I have a 8120 and it works well on it. The alx and cod files are in the Zip. I really haven't experimented with any other wallpapers so I'm not sure how it will look if they are changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-1.4.jpg   Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-1.4_2.jpg   Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-1.4_3.jpg   Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-1.4_4.jpg   Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-1.4_5.jpg  

    Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-l.jpg   Dark Bliss-dark-bliss-zen.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BBaker131; 05-29-2009 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Added L and zen themes
  2. wembley99's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    55 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Looks great! Where's the zip?
  3. BBaker131's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Whoops there it is !
  4. wembley99's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    55 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Just loaded up and it looks and feels fantastic. Beats the premium themes
  5. BBaker131's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wembley99 View Post
    Just loaded up and it looks and feels fantastic. Beats the premium themes
    Thanks, Glad you like it !
  6. Bramsy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    544 Posts
    PIN
    305D5CC2
    #6  

    Default

    i love this! seems a tad laggy BUT we are dealing with pearls here. great job BB!
    hey, i had a stroke. if my words are jumbled or dont make sense, BACK OFF. its fine in my world....
  7. akryst's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #7  

    Default Problem

    whenever i try to upload a theme on blackberry desktop manager it says "no additional applications for your device were found" can anyone help?
  8. thor085's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Do you have "L" or "Zen" for this theme?
    Thanks
  9. BBaker131's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default L and Zen themes

    Quote Originally Posted by thor085 View Post
    Do you have "L" or "Zen" for this theme?
    Thanks
    I Added L and Zen themes, hope you like em' !
  10. thekrishna's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    476 Posts
    PIN
    24A26F8C
    #10  

    Default

    Got the L theme. I love it!
    Only issue I have is when your on the L screen, moving the trackball up and down doesn't move to the next icon. Down does nothing and up goes str8 to profiles. But oh well I can get use to it. 9,000,000/10

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  11. BBaker131's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default updated L theme

    Quote Originally Posted by thekrishna View Post
    Got the L theme. I love it!
    Only issue I have is when your on the L screen, moving the trackball up and down doesn't move to the next icon. Down does nothing and up goes str8 to profiles. But oh well I can get use to it. 9,000,000/10

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi thekrishna,
    I updated the L theme to scroll correctly, the only way I could do this was to sacrifice the profiles icon on the banner, but that is probably a better idea anyway. I also repositioned the battery meter in the upper left corner to see it a little better.
  12. thekrishna's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    476 Posts
    PIN
    24A26F8C
    #12  

    Default

    Cool beans bro. I'll check this out when I get home.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  13. angelalynn79's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    178 Posts
    PIN
    ummm... that would be a no.
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBaker131 View Post
    This theme is what I've had on my pearl for about a week now and after a little tweaking tonight I thought I'd share it. This is for the pearl 81xx model with OS 4.5 and above. It's a today plus theme with messages and the calender. I have a 8120 and it works well on it. The alx and cod files are in the Zip. I really haven't experimented with any other wallpapers so I'm not sure how it will look if they are changed.
    This looks KILLER... and I love the wallpaper so no need to change it!


    Quote Originally Posted by akryst View Post
    whenever i try to upload a theme on blackberry desktop manager it says "no additional applications for your device were found" can anyone help?
    Akryst - not sure how you're doing it so I'll tell you what I do -

    1. Save the zip file to my pc desktop
    2. open the zip file, copy the two files inside
    3. go back to my desktop, and paste.
    4. go to desktop manager, application loader
    5. select browse, and point it towards your desktop, and select the file ending .asx

    The rest it will guide you through

    I hope that helps...
  14. scrubbybubbles's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PIN
    BZZZZ! Wrong Answer! Thanks For Trying! Please Play again!
    #14  

    Thumbs up Love This Theme!!!!

    I LOVE this Theme! Its Gorgeous!! Thank you!!
  15. 1Fish2FishRedFishBlueFish's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    60 Posts
    PIN
    the tail on the donkey.
    #15  

    Default

    Nice theme! I wish it was for the 8900!!!
  16. scrubbybubbles's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    PIN
    BZZZZ! Wrong Answer! Thanks For Trying! Please Play again!
    #16  

    Default

    Ok... I had this Theme on my 8120 Pearl, and I loved it! But now i have a 8330 Curve. you wouldnt happen to Have this for the Curve would ya?
  17. Coruptyed's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,485 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,498 Global Posts
    PIN
    want it, pm me
    #17  

    Default

    really nice, love the way everything flows
    The One, The Legend, The Icon

    results may vary

    The New Bell Forum on CB!
  18. opsguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Thanks so much for this. It's great.
  19. yabbalk12's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    i really like this theme, but i don't know how to get it to my phone.. instructions?

Posting Permissions