- Weather and Messages Today+
    - Weather and Call Log Today+
    - Messages and Calendar Today+
    - Calendar and Call Log Today+
    - Messages and Call Log Today+

All icons are customisable!

Weather Versions:

Today Versions:

Select the right zip file from the six you prefer (even all six if you wish!)

Hope you enjoy the theme!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-16-09 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Sort out spelling
    10-21-09 04:22 PM
    There is better Screenies now!
    10-22-09 06:26 AM
    I am officially a fan. I love both of your last themes. Now I can't decide which to use. Do you have others?
    10-22-09 08:09 AM
    I am officially a fan. I love both of your last themes. Now I can't decide which to use. Do you have others?
    Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy using them!

I only have the two Themes but I do intend to make a lot more in the future. At this moment though I'm going to work on and tidy up the FullVu theme including the Bottom Dock version I have promised.
    10-22-09 11:02 AM
    This theme is stunning! I imagine it'll be running on my phone for awhile!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 06:54 PM
    Thanks for the headsup on this new stunning theme. I am using the message, phone log theme :-D

I do have an issue/problem/suggestion however (minor)

On your FullVu theme, your menu and Messages screen font sizes were smaller however this theme has size 8 or more.

I liked the smaller font sizes on the menus/layouts on FullVu, is there any way you could match the FullVu fonts/sizes to this theme? Its mainly because the messages seem clumped together in the list with the bigger font size compared to the smaller size.

Note: My current settings on Screen/Keyboard options are already set to size 7 (lowest) in attempt to force the font sizes to change but it looks like the fonts on the menus are theme set? Am i wrong?

Thank you so much :-D another awesome theme!
    10-22-09 07:15 PM
    Thanks for the headsup on this new stunning theme. I am using the message, phone log theme :-D

I do have an issue/problem/suggestion however (minor)

On your FullVu theme, your menu and Messages screen font sizes were smaller however this theme has size 8 or more.

I liked the smaller font sizes on the menus/layouts on FullVu, is there any way you could match the FullVu fonts/sizes to this theme? Its mainly because the messages seem clumped together in the list with the bigger font size compared to the smaller size.

Note: My current settings on Screen/Keyboard options are already set to size 7 (lowest) in attempt to force the font sizes to change but it looks like the fonts on the menus are theme set? Am i wrong?

Thank you so much :-D another awesome theme!
    Thanks! I hope you enjoy using it!

As for the fonts...I stuck to the default size (size 8) on the Messages screen because I had clipping issues with the Precision type icons I used if I went any smaller. I'm afraid they are fixed font sizes. I am sorry if this bugs you so but don't forget this is v1.0 so I might be able to sort this out in the next release (be it v1.1 ).
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 10-24-09 at 08:05 PM.
    10-23-09 03:32 PM
    Great job Phoenix! After using this theme (weather/messages) over the weekend I'm definitely keeping it. I must say I'm not a fan of today + themes, so if you would happen to make a weather/bottom dock version, I would like it even more. The only improvement I would suggest is making the font at the bottom of the icon screen a little bigger so the app name is a bit more visible. I also noticed that after I do a battery pull or I download a file, the percentage amount in the completion bar is a little cut off. Nothing important, just my 2 cents. Again, great job and thanks for sharing, I realize you've put a lot of work into this and other themes!
    10-26-09 05:51 PM
    very nice looking themes, you do very good work!
    10-26-09 07:56 PM
    Ok, I downloaded one of the weather versions but there's no weather. What am I not doing right?
    10-26-09 11:05 PM
    I'm confused. The 3 weather versions screen shots you have above, none of them have any weather on them.
    10-26-09 11:21 PM
    I'm confused. The 3 weather versions screen shots you have above, none of them have any weather on them.
    I believe they just have the default setup wizard icon. You would have to pick your weather app of choice and put it there after you download the them.
    10-27-09 01:11 AM
    Any idea how to get the weather to show on the Today theme like it does on an HTC Imagio?
    10-27-09 01:14 AM
    You have to get a weather app first.

My fav that I use is BerryWeather but you have to pay for that.

There are a few free ones out there. Try WeatherEye (OTA link) or YWeather (OTA link). These are just two out of many weather apps you can get so try to google "BlackBerry Weather Applications" and see what you get.

Once you have chosen you app you need to move the Weather Icon in place of the Wizard icon (the very top left corner) so it shows on the Homescreen.

I hope this helps?
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 11-01-09 at 04:22 AM.
    10-27-09 04:12 AM
    Great job Phoenix! After using this theme (weather/messages) over the weekend I'm definitely keeping it. I must say I'm not a fan of today + themes, so if you would happen to make a weather/bottom dock version, I would like it even more. The only improvement I would suggest is making the font at the bottom of the icon screen a little bigger so the app name is a bit more visible. I also noticed that after I do a battery pull or I download a file, the percentage amount in the completion bar is a little cut off. Nothing important, just my 2 cents. Again, great job and thanks for sharing, I realize you've put a lot of work into this and other themes!
    Thank you very much for your advice and I'm glad you like using it!
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 10-27-09 at 04:31 AM.
    10-27-09 04:26 AM
    You have to get a weather app first.

My fav that I use is BerryWeather but you have to pay for that.

There are a few free ones out there. Try WeatherEye (OTA link) or YWeather (OTA link). These are just two out of many weather apps you can get so try to google "BlackBerry Weather Applications" and see what you get.

Once you have chosen you app you need to move the Weather Icon in place of the Wizard icon (the very to left corner) so it shows on the Homescreen.

I hope this helps?
    Once I do this will the weather app run automatically? Thanks for your help. This is my favorite theme since having the Pearl.
    10-27-09 10:30 AM
    Once I do this will the weather app run automatically? Thanks for your help. This is my favorite theme since having the Pearl.
    I would suggest you get WeatherEye that's the most user-friendly one (unless your willing to spend money on a weather app that is). Once you enter your home-town location into WeatherEye that is near enough it. Thank you, I'm glad you like BlackMesh and I hope you enjoy using it.
    10-28-09 10:54 AM
    The bouncy effect on the weather app is awesome! Maybe for you next release, you could do the same for the bottom icons
    10-29-09 07:44 PM
    Phoenix Designs you ever gonna make this same theme in Zen or in Bottom Deck?
    Or even weather+bottom w/5 or 6 icons?
    12-05-09 08:24 AM
    Phoenix Designs you ever gonna make this same theme in Zen or in Bottom Deck?
    Or even weather+bottom w/5 or 6 icons?
    The only other addition I will eventually make is a Weather, Bottom Dock version. Other than that I plan to improve on the theme wherever I can. So stay tuned!
    12-05-09 03:39 PM
    I love this theme.
    I have a small issue though. I use the Message and Calender option and it doesn't show the last 2 messages i got. It just shows the icon of messages and the calender icon. How can i fix this?
    12-06-09 03:51 PM
    I love this theme.
    I have a small issue though. I use the Message and Calender option and it doesn't show the last 2 messages i got. It just shows the icon of messages and the calender icon. How can i fix this?
    Thank you. Im glad you like BlackMesh.
    I would like to help you with this issue that your having but I need you to answer a question or two.

Is it just the last two messages that you cant see on the homescreen or is that you have never been able to see them at all since using this theme? And the same question for the Calendar. Have you been able to see you tasks etc in the past or never since you have used this theme?

One last question...what OS is your BlackBerry running?
    12-08-09 03:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD