I recently upgraded to os 4.5 and I have not had any problems at all with it. But then I found the Today-plus theme and I loved it. Then I found out that everytime I pull my battery or uninstall an app and the phone resets, my icons revert to a default arrangment.

This is very frustrating! I want my icons to stay put, and hidden! If anyone has come up with a fix, PLEASE help me out! I love this theme and would like to keep it, but I cant handle rearranging icons after every reset!

I have searched every forum that google presented and I have not been able to come up with anything! I am not afraid to work for it either, I am pretty good with computers and tweaking phones (been doing it for a while) but the Blackberry has defeated me, im afraid.

Thanks!
    01-11-09 01:15 AM
    I am using 4.5.0.89 with Today+ and my icons do Not reset with bat pull... weird.
    01-11-09 08:15 AM
    Have you tried resetting again? I have an 8130 with 4.5 installed and the problem that you are having happens to me on occasion. I just reset a 28d time and that usually brings my theme and icon order back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 08:44 AM
    Did anyone notice that when you install the today + theme, you have the option to modify permissions as you do with any application…

But afterwards if you go and try to modify app permissions for the theme, you can’t. You can for other apps you have installed but not that one…

Just curious if anyone else noticed that and why you can’t modify after the fact.
    01-11-09 09:02 AM
    I am running os 4.5.0.77 and itr does not work for me. It resets my Icons when I reset the phone.
    01-11-09 09:09 PM
    There is known issues with the 4.5 Today plus theme...
    01-11-09 09:11 PM
    Yep. I've had the same problem. Running .77 as well. I've scoured this and other forums and there seems to be no fix for this yet. I almost broke down and bought a bplay today plus theme, as I've heard they do not have this problem. Apprently it's only with the dimension themes....
    Last edited by MrEOS1; 01-11-09 at 10:57 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
    01-11-09 10:56 PM
    No issues with mine until I upgraded to 4.5 from 4.3, now it resets each time. I want my theme back.
    02-06-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD