Did anyone notice that you can watch full regular YouTube clips on your pearl after the new OS software update...It didnt work for me before. Im super excited
    03-06-08 08:36 PM
    That was the first thing I noticed. My job has a block on youtube, so now I have a community phone with a lot of people looking at getting a Pearl.
    Does this make me a pusher??

Kinda like the one touch stand by too.
    03-06-08 09:18 PM
    actually, mine worked before the os update. from what i've found some did and some didn't. glad you have it working!

have you loaded free tv shows and movies from videos4blackberry.info? or any of your own?
    03-06-08 09:20 PM
    actually, mine worked before the os update. from what i've found some did and some didn't. glad you have it working!

have you loaded free tv shows and movies from videos4blackberry.info? or any of your own?
    I had the first season of the sopranos converted and loaded on my memory card from my env. After I reformatted with the pearl I tried to load with the roxio converter and that made them unusable, plus it crashed my pc using waaay too much cpu. Went back and moved them with my card reader and they play perfecto. After 4 days I can see why these phones have the following they do.
    03-07-08 12:33 AM
    That was the first thing I noticed. My job has a block on youtube, so now I have a community phone with a lot of people looking at getting a Pearl.
    Does this make me a pusher??

Kinda like the one touch stand by too.

i really like the 1 touch stand by...i missed that when i got rid of my 8830
    03-07-08 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD