I recently found out that YouTube has a mobile addition. Apparently the program requires allot of data usage (which I don't have, I signed up for the $24.99 plan through Verizon). Does anyone have any opinions on the quality of YouTube Mobile and can it be done efficiently without quickly burning up my current date plan.
    Thanks-Dan
    My apologies if something similar to this has already been posted.
    12-27-07 07:43 PM
    Be aware that m.youtube.com has only a limited number of available videos and streaming video is VERY data intensive!
    12-27-07 08:24 PM
    Be aware that m.youtube.com has only a limited number of available videos and streaming video is VERY data intensive!
    Thanks, that's what I figured. I think I''ll allocate my YouTube viewing pleasure strictly to the notebook.
    Dan
    12-27-07 09:23 PM
    I have tried it on my 8130 from Telus. It flashes the downloading icons for awhile then says "There was an error trying to play media". It doesn't work at all for me.
    12-27-07 09:26 PM
    If you're trying the 'high' option, try medium instead. Quite often high doesn't play.
    12-27-07 09:34 PM
    Any suggestions on some decent mobile sites for watching basic media vids (ESPN, news, Ebaums-like, etc.).
    12-27-07 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD