Hi All,

I have been having a problem with yahoo messenger for my pearl. I have had the phone for 6 months and yahoo messenger has been working just fine. Just 3 days ago, it logged me out and every time I try and log back in, it says invalid yahoo ID or password. I hadn't changed anything. I even checked the password by logging into yahoo directly and my password worked just fine. I have taken the following steps:

- deleted yahoo from my phone, reset phone, reinstalled and reset phone again (no success)
    - resent service books (no success)
    - changed password on yahoo and device (no success)
    - reset to original password on yahoo and device (no success)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am starting to get a little frustrated.
    06-17-08 01:14 PM
    I'm having the same problem...and what's really weird is I posted a thread on blackberryforums.com just minutes before I came across your post and they are very similar (the titles are even the exact same!). If you come up with a solution, please post!!!! I'm about done with the yahoo app, service book and well....this phone to be honest! Thanks.

Electronics : High Speed Kingston Class 4 SDHC microSD Memory Card with SD Adapter - 4GB (SDC4/4GB) for Blackberry Curve 8320 8300 8330 Pearl 8130 8120,Nokia N78 N95 N81 6500 slide 6220 Classic 6210 Navigator N82 N95 8GB E51 5310 5610, HT
    Last edited by mjs; 06-19-08 at 01:07 AM.
    06-19-08 12:53 AM
    Same thing just happened to me on my Bold. I changed my yahoo password and changed it on BIS. I can log in to yahoo mail and yahoo messenger on my computer, it's pushing to my device, but I get the message when I try to log in to yahoo mobile messenger. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but it still won't work. Maybe it will work tomorrow ...
    09-08-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD