Ok, I was browsing threads and saw how BB's can be slow with little memory. My free memory was 3.5 Mb. Yahoo Go was running, but I couldn't find a way to close it (menu did not bring up "close") so I un-installed Yahoo go, now have 13+ Mbs free.

1. Is there a way to close Yahoo Go when finished with it?

if not, I guess I leave it out

Thanks

dan
    10-02-08 03:00 PM
    Yeah I had this same memory problem. But not the inability to close.

Make sure you choose exit from the UI menus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 03:04 PM
    I had yahoo go and I keep trying it but I can't keep it. It slugs down my entire system. I was using it mostly when my email wouldn't go to my phone but I got that fixed so I don't need it anymore. I wish there was some way it wouldn't cause so many issues cause I want to use it!

10-02-08 08:12 PM
    I had The same problem so I unistalled it and just pushed the emails to my phone
    10-02-08 09:23 PM
    I just upgraded my 8130 to os 4.5.0.77 and now whenever I connect to the desktop manager it brings up the new os to install again... though it says it isn't going to perform any actions. My problem is that I want to uninstall a 3rd party app... Yahoo Go... and it won't let me. Any advice? Thanks.
    10-02-08 09:31 PM
    Pearl eats its own memory @ times...

10-02-08 11:39 PM
    I find that Yahoo makes my pearl run slower...also, since I can have my Yahoo Mail icons on my BB desktop, i was using Yahoo to get news and funny little widgets...and as it turns out, Viigo is just so much more useful.
    10-03-08 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD