Hi new guy here!!! looking for a texas a&m theme i have tried a long search and willing to pay or maybe some 1 could try to make 1? anyways, any help would be great!!!
    07-03-08 01:02 PM
    07-03-08 01:07 PM
    well looking at ur sig link ur prolly gonna mess it up (j/k) :P if its a good decent smooth theme im willing to pay what it's worth......
    07-03-08 01:11 PM
    Dude - I put a link to a free Texas Longhorn theme. Click the funny looking underlined blue words.

And send your check promptly! j/k
    07-03-08 01:12 PM
    hahah was teasing bro! check is e-sent :P
    07-03-08 01:36 PM
    soulphire - got your PM, tried to reply, but you're not set up to accept PMs.

Sorry - I was just messing with you by linking the longhorn theme. I'm not a theme builder. Keep Google searching to see if you can find one out there or maybe some kind-hearted soul will take pity on you and build one for you... or you could bribe them.

Alternatively, you could build your own... Check out the plazmic theme builder. I've not gotten brave enough to tackle building themes, but others have. Supposed to be a fair amount of work, but people churn out some pretty cool custom themes for themselves and friends.

Good luck with it.

Hook 'em horns! lol
    07-03-08 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD