Now you will have to excuse this question but I need to ask it as technology and I dont quite see eye to eye. I have a Blackberry 8120. Is it possible to write notes / memos on my laptop and then have them transferred to my Blackberry memos / notes? Hope that makes sense.

Before I forget, have tried using the note section in outlook but that saves them as rich text format in my laptops documents... am I going wrong somewhere with this?

Thanks in anticiptation.

Bilsy
    11-20-08 06:33 AM
    What OS do you have?
    Anything 4.5 and with Docs2go you can type just about any formate on your PC and view/edit it on BB.

If you just wanting quick notes search the formus for posts by me and BBnotepad

Great little app that saves to the SDcard and saves as .txt documents.

So on your PC desktop right click-new text document- type your note- save - right click icon on desktop - send to - Blackberry.

And its now on your SDcard and view/edit with BBnotepad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 06:51 AM
    I have no problem with my Outlook notes transferring to my BB.
    11-20-08 06:56 AM
    If your memos/notes are only text and your laptop has internet access, then perhaps you may want to consider emailing them to yourself. Better yet, if you have an Evernote account (visit evernote.com for more info), you can use their email-to-notes feature and the memos/notes will be ready for you to view from your BlackBerry 8120 browser.

I realize that this is not an ideal solution, and will probably ruffle a couple of feathers in the Outlook camp; but I put it out there as an option.

Cheers!
    11-20-08 09:44 AM
    Too bad google doesn't provide an app for their notebooks. I use outlook memos through work but I don't know what people do with personal BB service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD