I have a blackberry pearl which i just got and am wondering if i need to change some settings or something to send and recieve picture messages. I have the data plan and everything but when i try sending a picture a red X comes up beside the message. Also people say they send me pictures but i do not recieve them. I called my service provider and they said i should be recieving them. Please help me.
    11-05-09 08:09 PM
    I have a blackberry pearl which i just got and am wondering if i need to change some settings or something to send and recieve picture messages. I have the data plan and everything but when i try sending a picture a red X comes up beside the message. Also people say they send me pictures but i do not recieve them. I called my service provider and they said i should be recieving them. Please help me.
    ah your on virgin mobile .. happened to me on bell ( owners of virgin) what happened is they did something to update there phones and it affected some of the bb's ie us , i had to delete any third party apps (such as bblights) any app that effected calling or text. and reinstall my Operating software fixed my issue.
    11-06-09 09:04 PM
    I can't even find an option to send someone a pic besides email, how do I send it through text????
    11-10-09 01:36 PM
    Picture messaging is called MMS on our phones, I think it stands for multimedia messaging service. It will only work if you have MMS enabled thru your carrier.

And of course if your carrier's picture messaging system is working.
    11-10-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD