Hello we are new to the Forum,

I have had my Altell BB pearl for about a month now and it is so slow the past few days. The hours glass will be turning for 30-40 mins at a time. I did some research and found out I could delete the Facebook app which I did and that help but did not fix everything. Battery pulls do not help. It takes about 10-15 mins to reboot.

I have backed up my pearl with the Desktop manager and I am considering a wipe.

My question is what exactly is saved with a back up? Will I have to set up all my email accounts again? Will I have to contact Altell for anything after the restore?

Thanks so much for any advice you can give on this or how to improve my pearl.
    03-16-09 06:09 PM
    Well if you have set it all up on the blackberry portal via the web. Even if the Backup does not put the emails back that should since it's attached to the PIN.
    03-16-09 06:30 PM
    I have done a complete wipe and the backup does exactly what it says it backs EVERYthing up. Accounts, settings, apps, etc...
    03-16-09 10:39 PM
    Everything is saved with a backup. I actually did this last night and all my stuff came back. Email accounts were fine, messages. You might get a text saying Thanks for registering but it won't screw anything up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD