I switched from a Mogul to the 8130. I got tired of waiting for the rom update as well as the memory issues with the Mogul. My question is, now that sprint has enabled Rev A for the mogul when we will we see it or if?
    03-12-08 09:30 AM
    I and probably the other thrity some people that have seen this post wish we knew what you were talking about.
    03-12-08 01:36 PM
    I and probably the other thrity some people that have seen this post wish we knew what you were talking about.
    LOL!!!

:raises hand:

Dm
    03-12-08 01:36 PM
    Sprint EVDO Rev A is a "speed" update for Mogul users so far, enabling them to recieve I think twice the download speeds as EVDO and ~4 times the upload speed. I was contemplating switching from my 8830 to a Mogul for this reason.
    To answer your question, Im not sure that the radios in the the 8130 and 8830 for sprint are capable of being upgraded to Rev. A, but I could be wrong. I at least have not heard of anything regarding Rev A going to blackberries.
    Oh, and the memory thing in the Moguls is a b**** to deal with... My friend's mogul needs to be restarted at LEAST twice daily with the terrible memory leaks going on all over.
    03-12-08 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD