QUESTION? Does anyone know how to speed up the send button when sending a SMS or MMS message? After I hit the send button, my 8130 seems to lag for about 7-10 seconds before actually sending the message. It never used to do this. It used to send almost instantaneous. Do I need to clean something (memory) out to speed up this process once again??? ANy suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,
    bubbadirect
    01-02-08 09:51 PM
    try it out?

go to messages, menu key, delete prior to messages
    01-02-08 10:14 PM
    QUESTION? Does anyone know how to speed up the send button when sending a SMS or MMS message? After I hit the send button, my 8130 seems to lag for about 7-10 seconds before actually sending the message. It never used to do this. It used to send almost instantaneous. Do I need to clean something (memory) out to speed up this process once again??? ANy suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,
    bubbadirect
    Have you tried simply pulling the battery and re-starting? It might help, and won't hurt.
    01-03-08 08:58 PM
    Have you tried simply pulling the battery and re-starting? It might help, and won't hurt.
    Oh, and if you PIN message a lot, you might want to delete those logs. I've heard there are memory issues with large numbers of PIN messages.

=)
    01-03-08 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD