In the guide for BB 8130 that's on BB website as well as the guide that came with the phone, there are certain settings referred to, but my 8130 does not have them. For example, one of the things you're supposed to be able to do is improve sound quality by going to Options-->General Options-->Enhance Call Audio. However, when I go to options, there is no such thing as General Options or some of the other things that are mentioned in the BB 8130 manual. There are things of this nature (that are supposed to be under option, but are not) all throughout the guide. I don't seem to be able to access any of these things on my phone. Is this because of my particular carrier (Verizon) or some other reasons. Thanks!
    Last edited by jersh55; 12-10-07 at 12:27 AM.
    12-09-07 10:43 PM
    If you are using the basic verizon theme on the pearl (which i assume you are) its the Options icon is a little gray box with 3 little colored knobs that look a little like a small mixing board. Generally towards the end of the icons. The colored knobs are from left to right: Green Red Blue.

From there you should have all power of you blackberry

If i was confusing, please feel free to PIN me tomorrow
    12-10-07 12:05 AM
    Above is clear, I know how to get into options. However, in options, there is no such thing as "General Options," or some of the other things that are mentioned in the BB 8130 manual.
    12-10-07 12:26 AM
    There is such a thing as General Options!

Press the send button, then go to OPTIONS, then to GENERAL OPTIONS.
    For call quality, you will see that listed in the same OPTIONS menu..
    12-10-07 08:55 AM
    They should be there I just looked at mine, and they are there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-07 09:04 AM
    Thanks Wegmans. They are indeed there when you press "Send" and then options. They are not under the "options" from the all programs screen like the guide says. Weird. Thanks anyways.
    12-10-07 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD