The silver one I have looked online searching gogle images and found sites but they are out of stock. It's the chrome one that they show online and also display the New pearl at Verizon..... I would like to pick one up. Any info....
    12-14-07 12:49 PM
    do you have a flea market close by? if so get one there for cheap
    12-14-07 01:00 PM
    The silver one I have looked online searching gogle images and found sites but they are out of stock. It's the chrome one that they show online and also display the New pearl at Verizon..... I would like to pick one up. Any info....
    If you're talking about the silver desk cradle, I got mine here at the CrackBerry store, but I see they are out until 12/18. I just got my 8130 the 21st of November so I ordered the cradle right away...back then they were all over the place. I guess now that Verizon has the Pearl everybody is buying up accessories for Christmas. If I see one I will let you know. Good Luck!
    12-14-07 01:08 PM
    You can find it on ebay. You will find there chargers and batteries or else that you need at a very good price. Check out by yourself.
    12-14-07 01:25 PM
    are thet OEM or junk?.... I don't want to get a piece of crap that will not work after a few weeks. Ebay stuff you never know.......

Cory let me know if you see one......
    Last edited by yester18; 12-14-07 at 02:28 PM.
    12-14-07 01:52 PM
    are the OEM of junk.... I don't want to get a piece of crap that will not work after a few weeks. Ebay stuff you never know.......

Cory let me know if you see one......
    No problem...but lots of Ebay stuff is new and Ok to buy; some even have stores you can go too, although my last two Moto headsets I purchased from a "store" seemed as though they were refurbished. One didn't work and he sent me a replacement out fast but told me to throw the other one out!...if I see anything I will let you know. It is a nice base, small, but heavy, and the BB symbol stays lit all of the time...nice night light by the bed.
    12-14-07 02:00 PM
    I did a search on ebay for OEM pearl charger and the one you want came up right away...buy it now for 21.95
    12-14-07 02:28 PM
    You know you can use almost any USB charger right? I've used my old Motorola Razor charger just fine with my 8130. I've been using my computer to charge my phone most of the time.
    12-14-07 02:55 PM
    You know you can use almost any USB charger right? I've used my old Motorola Razor charger just fine with my 8130. I've been using my computer to charge my phone most of the time.

Yeah I know I just liek to look and the way it puts a image on the phine while it's in the stand charging on the coffe table....
    Does this charger use the USB charge to plug in the back so all I am buying is the stand....

Thanks for the info guys....
    12-14-07 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD