When I select for example options, internet or any other programs, that camera application keeps loading up and the other programs don't load until I keep clicking and hitting the back button and eventually it will load(sometimes).
    I took out my battery and let it sit w/out the battery and let it reset but it still does the same thing.

Is there a way to fix this?
    Thanks!
    11-26-08 08:06 AM
    Do you actually close the camera application or do you just hit end? Hold ALT and hit escape. See if your camera application is running there. You have to continue to hold the ALT key while you look through the applications. You should only have 5 applications that stay open by default. BB Messenger, Call Log, Browser, Messages, and Home Screen. HTH. And welcome to CB!
    11-26-08 08:10 AM
    Do you actually close the camera application or do you just hit end? Hold ALT and hit escape. See if your camera application is running there. You have to continue to hold the ALT key while you look through the applications. You should only have 5 applications that stay open by default. BB Messenger, Call Log, Browser, Messages, and Home Screen. HTH. And welcome to CB!

I tried going into the camera program and made sure to hit close, I also did the alt esc and the camera thing still showed up.

*Also I can't speed dial as well, like i can't just press one to call my vm, i have to manually dial it. Just notice the "4" button doesn't dial 4 it dials the letter "a"

Do I have to master reset it?
    11-26-08 08:17 AM
    I would take it back to VZW before I do a reset.
    11-26-08 08:36 AM
    Ok thanks!!!
    11-26-08 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD