Well, it's just my first charging with the 8110, but I am already in the third day and seems to last a bit more!
    As I stated previously, this is a bad thing to do to your battery. Charge it
    as often as you can or be prepared to have a degraded battery and resign
    yourself to starting a "Help!!! My battery drains quickly" thread because you
    simply did not exercise best practices with respect to the power unit.
    04-21-09 06:11 AM
    I charge my BB every night works great never have a problem with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 06:17 AM
    Hey I'm with you I only had my phone for 4 weeks now and my battery drains quickly in on day also but I do use my phone alot but other cell phones I could go 3-4 days with the same use. I think there is something wrong with our batteries.
    winberry
    04-21-09 06:19 AM
    Hey I'm with you I only had my phone for 4 weeks now and my battery drains quickly in on day also but I do use my phone alot but other cell phones I could go 3-4 days with the same use. I think there is something wrong with our batteries.
    winberry

There is nothing wrong with the battery. The problem is the users.
    Your old phones probably had a Ni-Cad, NiMH, or first generation Li-Ion batteries.

The current technology works better if it is charged frequently and only deep
    discharged every 30 or so cycles.

There is a wealth of information on the proper use and care of Li-Ion batteries,
    (some posted in this thread) but if people elect not to heed it, oh well..........
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 04-21-09 at 06:47 AM.
    04-21-09 06:45 AM
    This thread was extremely helpful. Thank you.
    04-21-09 08:21 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD