k so i just got my blackberry 8130. I have the internet on my plan. but all i can access is the stupid telus store on the internet if i try to do anythign else it says i cant connect to the internet.

AND

my maps app just shows up with diagonal lines all over the place and says you are here. I have no idea where here is. and it just says searching for satellites all the time and sometimes it will say 10 or 12 satellites but then the diagonal lines never go away!!

What do need to do. Can anybody help me PLEASE!!! Write me at [email protected] or [email protected] thank you!!!
    04-22-08 04:53 PM
    I would call Telus and confirm that you have a BB data plan on your account. My guess is that the BB data plan really hasn't been added to your account.
    04-22-08 05:01 PM
    I had to call my provider as I wasn't able to access the internet either. They told me that the problem was with blackberrys servers and had it fixed in minutes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 05:06 PM
    When I got my BB from Sprint there was a 2 hour lag between when I got the BB and could make voice calls and when I had internet access. They told me it could have been up to 4 hours. I think it's a CDMA thing. Are you still having an issue or is everything working now?
    04-22-08 08:30 PM
    one of mine didnt work when i got home with it. i called the store and they told me to pull the battery. i did and everything was ok. the salesman was just in a hurry to get me outta there. had to learn the hard way. dont leave if its not working
    04-22-08 08:36 PM
    Did you try hitting the blackberry button and pressing go to? That might work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 08:48 PM
    There is up to 24 hours for internet to set up on your account with Telus.
    04-22-08 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD