Ok I don't really know how to describe this spot...It's only really visible on a white background it's right in the middle just one little spot thats a bit different...If you shift the phone u see it almost shimmers I guess would be the word. Sorry If I'm bad at describing
    07-13-08 09:43 PM
    Could it be a "dead pixel?" Don't know if that's the right term?
    07-13-08 09:44 PM
    If the spot is just a black dot then it is a dead pixel, which means just that. The pixel isnt turning on. if you see a spot that looks like it is just green, blue or red then it is a stuck pixel. Both are common defects that lcd's suffer from. You could try to get it exchanged if you are under warranty and it bothers you that badly, but i doubt they will accept it unless there is significant number of them.
    07-14-08 02:20 AM
    I have the same exact thing on mine. It's not a dead pixel and I almost thought it was a smudge on the screen. Not exactly sure what it is though.
    07-14-08 08:06 AM
    Yea, It's not a dead or stuck pixel...I thought it was a tiny smudge too kvaughan
    07-14-08 10:10 PM
    Try massaging it lightly with your fingertip. Did that with a stuck pixel on my laptop and cleared it up.
    07-14-08 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD