Well I have had my blackberry for about a month now and I have had minimal problems so far. However, every time I leave my phone to charge all night it opens voice dialing sometime while I am asleep and when I wake up and try to use it I cant back out of it or end the program. The only way that I can get it to work again is to turn it off and on.

Does anybody know what is going on?
    06-02-08 10:22 AM
    Anybody have the same type of problems?
    06-03-08 01:03 PM
    I just switched to sprint (from verizon) and my new blackberry curve is doing the exact same thing. It ends up muting my alarm in the mornings because of the voice dialing download so I don't even know it's going off! Please help!
    12-04-08 09:58 AM
    I deleted voice dialing from my phone since I do not use it.
    12-05-08 04:49 PM
    I am glad to see that I am not the only one having this problem. I haven't been able to figure out what is causing this. I guess I will have to try deleting the voice dialing feature. Has anyone found a different way to deal with this?

Thanks!
    01-24-09 12:03 PM
    yeah, i would definitely try deleting the voice dialing feature. i have a pearl (on verizon) and i deleted voice dialing just because i never use it and always accidentally click it.
    01-25-09 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD