Ok, what do you guys think, Empower pro or BBsmart?? They are both $29.95 I'm going to buy one of them, I tried the trial version of Empower, pretty cool, but I havn't tried the BBsmart yet, anyhow what do you think? Thanx.
    08-11-08 08:52 AM
    I bought BBSmart, and it's all right, but it doesn't look as good as some of the screen shots of the upcoming 4.5 OS. I didn't know HTML email was coming out in the new OS; wouldn't have paid $30 for it if I had.

FYI, there's a 8130 4.5 beta OS out in the wild, and it looks like there's even a released version out too, so if I were you, I'd try one of those first and save the money. I'm going to install the beta myself here in a few minutes...
    08-11-08 09:14 AM
    I personally think that Empower is nicer. I used free trials of both... which I highly recommend. That will help you make your decision!

I bought BBSmart, and it's all right, but it doesn't look as good as some of the screen shots of the upcoming 4.5 OS. I didn't know HTML email was coming out in the new OS; wouldn't have paid $30 for it if I had.

FYI, there's a 8130 4.5 beta OS out in the wild, and it looks like there's even a released version out too, so if I were you, I'd try one of those first and save the money. I'm going to install the beta myself here in a few minutes...
    There are a ton of Betas and "official" releases available... but please be careful if you attempt to upgrade. Follow this guide : http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/pro...ocedure-53359/

And please be sure to read all of the warnings and fine print
    08-11-08 09:21 AM

There are a ton of Betas and "official" releases available... but please be careful if you attempt to upgrade. Follow this guide : http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/pro...ocedure-53359/

And please be sure to read all of the warnings and fine print
    Ha ha, was just looking for that link BM, thanks.
    08-11-08 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD