I see other carriers who have their ERI Banners on the different themes - under the battery icon.

I see the only theme that shows the ERI is the actual Verizon Wireless theme.

Is there a way that can be set to show or can you post your own banner under the battery icon on the 8130?
    06-07-08 10:54 AM
    Unfortunately, there is no way to add a customized banner on this phone.
    06-07-08 01:47 PM
    I see other carriers who have their ERI Banners on the different themes - under the battery icon.

I see the only theme that shows the ERI is the actual Verizon Wireless theme.

Is there a way that can be set to show or can you post your own banner under the battery icon on the 8130?
    I don't see a VZW banner on mine. Is there a setting to turn it on and off?
    06-07-08 02:03 PM
    The phone will only say Verizon Wireless on the homescreen when the Verizon theme is active.
    06-07-08 02:26 PM
    I do have the Verizon theme active--no banner.
    06-07-08 02:55 PM
    No banner here too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 05:09 PM
    For years everyone has been trying to get rid of the Verizon banner. Now that the BB doesn't show it, you want it back?
    06-08-08 03:04 AM
    For years everyone has been trying to get rid of the Verizon banner. Now that the BB doesn't show it, you want it back?
    amen! I remember the first time i got it... I took my old phone in because something was going on with the battery, so they gave me a new battery and did the #228 or whatever and when it rebooted BAM i had the stupid verizon wireless banner... i was so pissed!
    06-08-08 03:18 AM
    Not saying I want it back necessarily, just wondering where it is.
    06-08-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD