Same boat here. Downloaded dm 4.5 and installed the new os 4.5 on my comp but the loader says there are no files to upgrade.

I solved the roxio prob by starting the 4.5 DM install again and then retrying the roxio error messge installer. Worked fine.

I also tried manually putting the new os files in the apploader and still no go. I guess I'm going to uninstall everything and start over... I hope that works...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 06:30 AM
    Delete the apploader folder from your RIM folder. Then when you connect your BB the DM will prompt you to install 4.5. This is on the BB support site and worked for me.
    11-06-08 09:18 AM
    Delete the apploader folder from your RIM folder. Then when you connect your BB the DM will prompt you to install 4.5. This is on the BB support site and worked for me.
    Sweet. Thanks! Can't wait til I get home to try it now...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 09:44 AM
    upgrade went well and html looks good, but no docs-to-go. what am i missing?
    11-06-08 09:20 PM
    You need to run the Apps loader and select Docs to go.

Then you will have it.
    12-05-08 07:37 AM
    When trying to upgrade I got a fatal error message. Any ideas what might be causing it? I tried it twice and got it both times. Thanks
    12-05-08 04:43 PM
    Did you upgrade using Verizon OS or other carrier? If using another carrier make sure you delete the vendor.xml file.
    12-05-08 04:46 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD