I plugged my BB in today to my laptop and not it just keeps popping up "USB not recognized.

This is steaming my clams to no end

any ideas?
    02-19-08 08:29 PM
    Is Desktop Manager and Device Software(OS) installed on that laptop?
    02-19-08 09:46 PM
    Desktop Manager is....still cannot get a hold of the Sprint OS for my BB
    02-19-08 10:08 PM
    I got what looked like the Sprint OS but it turned out to be the Manager again.

I switched up data cables and it recognized me BB for a tick or two...but then crapped out again.

I also did a system restore...but nada
    02-19-08 11:51 PM
    Are you using the cable that came with your phone? Are connecting the device to a usb port on your computer directly and not through a usb hub? Those are just two things that come to my mind that could throw a kink in the chain of things.
    02-20-08 12:26 AM
    jajajjaajjaajja!!!!!!!! guess wat i had same issue and i read so many thing and i try a few the succesful one is jus plug and unplug ur bb from the usb wire a few time its a reboot driver it works
    09-14-10 11:41 PM
    From my experience, you have to use a BB usb cable for the computer to recognize your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 12:22 PM
    Hope this helps somebody. I was frustrated by this while trying to charge with the usb cable on my laptop or downloading audio books. I'd been using an USB cable that "fits" but it wasn't the one that came with the phone. Tried the one that came with the phone and "no mas problemo"!!! Again, hope this helps.
    03-27-11 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD