I have a 8110 and yesterday while attempting to update the software from the Blackberry website, my phone crashed.

It either, got disconnected during the upload, or my phone just dissapoints me.

There is no software on the phone, all that happens in the light flashes red about ever 3-5 seconds. I can't turn it on, I can't reset it. And I cannot for the life of me install the new software.

What should I do and what am I doing wrong?!?
    04-17-09 03:45 PM
    Check the Blackberry 101 link under Blackberry Help above and read the one about restoring the OS to a bricked phone as that may help you.

I had a similar issue, but my phone did load software. Reloading the OS fixed everything for me.
    04-17-09 04:03 PM
    I have a 8110 and yesterday while attempting to update the software from the Blackberry website, my phone crashed.

It either, got disconnected during the upload, or my phone just dissapoints me.

There is no software on the phone, all that happens in the light flashes red about ever 3-5 seconds. I can't turn it on, I can't reset it. And I cannot for the life of me install the new software.

What should I do and what am I doing wrong?!?
    did you get this figured out... I'm having the same problem
    10-10-09 11:31 PM
    I am having the EXACT same thing happening with my phone.
    I can't get it to turn on or anything. it juss sits there n flashes the red LED light. I don't know how to fix it or anything.

Did you get it to work?? If so how??
    01-11-10 09:50 PM
    Did you try this.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=32322

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 01:12 PM
    The software update crashed my blackberry classic tried to reload and only would go half way on desktop link and say error ,now am without my phone cant hardboot it because no way now to remove the battery so stuff with a phone that doesn't work and only a 1 1/2 old very upset. should know better has happen on other blackberrys I have had with the desktop software update
    10-22-16 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD