i don't know what's happened, but my blackberry isn't working properly at all. If i press any button, it just types zc everytime!!!! i need help cos i have no idea what it is
    11-21-09 12:05 PM
    i don't know what's happened, but my blackberry isn't working properly at all. If i press any button, it just types zc everytime!!!! i need help cos i have no idea what it is
    Do a battery pull, take out your battery and wait 30 seconds and put it back in.
    11-21-09 03:31 PM
    x2 on the battery pull. Mine decided to do this for a day or two during the summer after it got a little wet. I had to pull the battery a couple times with hundreds of texts sent in between, but it finally quit doing it after a while. Any idea if it got wet?
    11-27-09 06:33 PM
    I'm having the same problem except it keeps typing x and 7, i've done a battery pull 5 times and still no luck. I'm blow drying it right now cause i think i got some water on damage.
    Last edited by Justin94xx; 11-30-09 at 12:23 AM.
    11-30-09 12:13 AM
    I'm having the same problem except it keeps typing x and 7, i've done a battery pull 5 times and still no luck. I'm blow drying it right now cause i think i got some water on damage.
    same with me ! the same numbers are popping up .
    any help ?

mine might of got a bit wet .. it was near the sink .
    12-02-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD