First post......

Cannot for the life of me figure out how to type in all caps...or all numbers when sending an email or text message! Any help is appreciated
    08-12-08 09:09 AM
    Alt + Caps will lock all capital letters Left alt+ left caps will lock in all numbers.
    GAB-bie likes this.
    08-12-08 09:16 AM
    I hold down the alt button and puch the button for which number i want.
    08-12-08 09:22 AM
    okay....so i have to hold down the caps button to type in caps? when i push atl then caps it types a # ?????????
    08-12-08 10:11 AM
    okay....so i have to hold down the caps button to type in caps? when i push atl then caps it types a # ?????????
    Ok. From any screen on your bb press alt and then right caps. At the top of your screen caps will appear, at this point you no longer have to hold anything down. The letters will appear capital. The same method is applied to the number lock. Press alt and then left caps and the word "NUM" will appear at the top of your screen.
    nickenrickson likes this.
    08-12-08 10:59 AM
    You're the man, K
    08-12-08 11:04 AM
    this may sound rediculous but it's not working for caps...i got it to work for numbers though!!

when i see caps in the right hand corner it only stays for one letter! maybe i don't know what "right" caps is??

aaaah

sorry, thanks for the help everyone !!
    08-12-08 12:11 PM
    this may sound rediculous but it's not working for caps...i got it to work for numbers though!!

when i see caps in the right hand corner it only stays for one letter! maybe i don't know what "right" caps is??

aaaah

sorry, thanks for the help everyone !!
    Sorry thats my mistake you cant all caps on the pearl.
    08-12-08 12:32 PM
    Some keyboard shortcuts that work on the Curve don't work on the Pearl because the keyboards are different. I have never gotten the standard Caps Lock shortcut to work on my Pearl.
    08-12-08 12:33 PM
    Cannot for the life of me figure out how to type in all caps...or all numbers when sending an email or text message! Any help is appreciated
    CAPS Lock does not exist on the Pearl... hold down each letter key for a sec, it will turn to CAP.

NUM Lock is hold SHFT and press ALT
    08-12-08 06:10 PM
    CAPS Lock does not exist on the Pearl... hold down each letter key for a sec, it will turn to CAP.

NUM Lock is hold SHFT and press ALT
    Actually it does!!!! It's more of a glitch than a real way of using caps locks, but it works!! I actually saw it on this website and it works for me. It's only good if you plan on typing a couple words or more in CAPs. otherwise it's quicker to just keep pressing the CAP button before each letter.

Procedure: MUST BE DONE QUICKLY!

Step 1: Press and hold the green send button,
    Step 2: Press and hold the aA uppercase button
    Step 3: Release the green send button
    Step 4: Release the aA uppercase button
    ( at this time you will be in you calls log page)
    Step 5: Press the back arrow (escape) button
    ( now you should be back texting where you were)
    Step 6: To exit CAPS lock mode, press the aA button twice.

It's really NOT as hard or confusing as it looks... Hope that helps
    08-13-08 02:36 PM
    Thank you for helping me figure it out.I love Blackberry more than iPhones so I'm really trying to learn everything about Blackberry.
    10-26-12 03:31 PM
    Thank you for helping me figure it out.I still love my Blackberry more than iPhones so I'm really trying to learn everything about it. Good job,man!
    10-26-12 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD