How the **** do I do this? I thought you could just type it out, but that doesn't seem to work. When trying to dial a number such as the one I'm working on, how does one do it on these phones?
    07-06-08 09:13 PM
    Here ya go -

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...best-buy-8635/
    07-06-08 09:15 PM
    I believe you hold down ALT while dialing the letters.
    07-06-08 09:15 PM
    Nice, thanks man!
    07-06-08 09:35 PM
    thanx i needed the link to
    07-06-08 10:17 PM
    Simplest solution is to put QWERTYConvert on your blackberry. Just search for QWERTYConvert on google.

Moe
    07-21-08 06:15 PM
    Simplest solution is to put QWERTYConvert on your blackberry. Just search for QWERTYConvert on google.

Moe
    More expensive solution too though.
    07-21-08 06:17 PM

Moe
    Call me skeptical, but... I've seen about half a dozen brand new posters magically asking how to dial phone numbers with letters. Then you pop up with the same canned response.

What's cooking?

*sniff, sniff*

Is that spam?

Hmm... they're not today's posts. Looks like you're searching for EVERY post in the past that asked this question, then giving your canned response. Got it.
    07-21-08 06:26 PM
    THANKS!! I was wondering how you do that. Well what happens when you're on a call and you have to spell out a name using the keypad?? Does the same thing apply?? I had to use my daughters cell phone to get the right numbers!! lol
    07-21-08 06:38 PM

Moe
    I did, and I discovered your username is also the name of the company that sells QWERTYConvert. It's not cool to market your products in the forums.
    07-21-08 07:15 PM
    why the **** is there like 4 posts right now about this dumb s*it lol this is getting annoying !!
    07-21-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD