I have a quick question. My husband has a treo and he just asked me about "beaming". If I had a memory card could we "beam" pics to each other?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-07 10:29 AM
    You should be able to send pictures via Bluetooth. I am able to send and receive pictures/ringtones from my phone to a pc/phone.

As for "beaming" I think your are referring to an infrared port. The 8130 doesn't have an infrared port, so no you can't beam. But, try out the Bluetooth; it works well.
    11-25-07 10:45 AM
    You should be able to send pictures via Bluetooth. I am able to send and receive pictures/ringtones from my phone to a pc/phone.

As for "beaming" I think your are referring to an infrared port. The 8130 doesn't have an infrared port, so no you can't beam. But, try out the Bluetooth; it works well.
    Plus you don't have to stand like an ***** pointing your phones at each other! My father and I have always had Palms, and to send a picture/program to each other you have to hold them around 3-5 feet away and not break contact.. With Bluetooth you have much more freedom
    11-26-07 01:35 PM
    Wow thanks guys. I'm going to try it out. Do I need my hubbys bluetooth info? I love my pearl more & more every day. In all honesty its getting to the point where I don't think I could live w/o cb.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-07 12:12 PM
    Right well test it on his Palm first... Have him go to a contact, and then "Send Contact" Choose Bluetooth and it will find your BB... Have it send and see if you can receive, i'm sure you will..

Just make sure your Bluetooth is on!

PS While i was playing around with my BB to answer your question, I saw that if you select a contact and Choose "Send as Attachment" You can email it! Cool!
    11-28-07 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD