Hi Everyone:

I currently have BB 7100g and am looking to upgrade to a 8120, but know that some of my fellow co-workers have had the following problem with syncing their Lotus Notes calendar when making the switch to the 8120.

My co-workers report that their calendar information such as appointments and etc, does not show up on the new BB prior to approximately a month before the date of synchronization. So if I were to switch to a 8120 today, sync with my LN, I would only have my appointments going back to July 14, 2008.

If anyone knows of any tips to get around this issue, your response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    colsen59
    08-15-08 06:49 PM
    I've never used Lotus Notes, but as a general suggestion, if it has a time span to keep appointments, make sure it is set to forever. Do the same in the Blackberry calendar options. That said, in my BES Outlook implementation, "Forever" is 13 months. Only recurring appointments (birthdays, etc, can go back further.) If this is what's happening to you, it's a BES issue, and your IT admins will have to address it.
    08-15-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD